OP 8 Pro - 1 month review via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. sumeetonline90
    Eclair Jul 12, 2020

sumeetonline90 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 12, 2020 :
    Review after extensive usage for 1 month. OP8 Pro Glacial green

Pros :

1) Color : Glacial green is the best color , the gradient at the back is great. Better than black !!

2) Performance : No lag at all, even if toggling between games, emails, social media... Best phone till date

3) Video Playback : The video is silky smooth, along with motion graphic smoothening - Makes a huge delightful experience .

4) Audio : The speakers are good , It gives better clarity than earlier models.

5) Screen Resolution : 120Fps and Quad HD Plus is indeed a pleasure for the eye.

6) Oxygen OS : Best OS till date, on any phone .

7) Connectivity : The wifi, and mobile data speed has indeed increased. compared with my OP5 side by side for confirming this .

8) Warp 30 : Wired charging does its job of recharging the phone. I got 50% in less than 17 min !

Cons :

1) Camera Bump : The Camera Bump is frustrating, makes in uneven to use it on a flat surface

2) Screen design : The curve edge is very disturbing, ESP when you rest your index finger at the edge, it creates unnecessary touch impression. Some apps also flow towards the edge .

3) Stock Screen Protector : It does not cover the curve edge. Making it come off, have bubbles appear along with dust.

4) Camera : The camera is not on par with other phones in thr market. Front camera is even more under par.

Summary :

At 55k, The phone is still worth it. Oxygen OS is very big reason to buy it. Screen Resolution will keep you hooked to this phone. Social media navigation will be a little frustrating with curve edge getting mistakenly touched. I am using this phone with a screen on time of more than 7-9 hrs per day and the phone does not heat up. Warp charging saves the day.

2. Anoop_rddy
    Cupcake Jul 13, 2020

3. sumeetonline90
    Eclair Jul 15, 2020

sumeetonline90 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 15, 2020 :
    Nope, I did not notice them when checking at specific conditions to find them ou

Anoop_rddy likes this.
  4. E1594906913366
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

E1594906913366 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 16, 2020 :
    Hi! Since I still can't make a thread I hope someone reads this. When I connect my phone to a bluetooth sound device then revert back to phone speaker, the sound doesnt come out. I have to restart my phone to make my phone soeaker work again? Anybody experience this? And if yes, what's the fix?

5. Anoop_rddy
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

Anoop_rddy , Jul 16, 2020 :
    what is the manufacturing date?

6. sumeetonline90
    Eclair Jul 16, 2020

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020

Anoop_rddy likes this.
  7. Anoop_rddy
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

Anoop_rddy , Jul 16, 2020 :
    it's behind your box