OP Buds pro.....missed opportunity via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile

1. brossovitch
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2021

brossovitch , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Oct 15, 2021 :
    Let me begin by saying, "I love my Buds Pro and my OP9 Pro!"

I love the buds pro abd they are so great for phone calls and even gaming in my Nintendo Switch!

They paired extremely quickly to my OP9 pro and work well with my OP6. Took a little extra time to get paired to my Nintendo Switch and even more time to get them back onto my 9pro.... but I still love them!

I just feel like there's a missed opportunity here...

..The case is visible in Bluetooth and while connected to the app on a OnePlus Phone, you can clearly see the battery life of the case.

I believe there is a signal to/from the case, obviously.

This leads me to wonder why the case itself cannot be used as a receiver...?

Why can't I plug the case into my computer and use it as a USB Bluetooth receiver and use the buds on the computer?!

Huge missed opportunity here, especially for an innovative company like OnePlus....

...I guess we just have to SETTLE for less...

Thanks.

2. Gor.
    Lollipop Oct 16, 2021

Gor. , Oct 16, 2021 :
    Hey there.

You are posting in a forum with regulars users like you and me. You can submit your suggestions through the link below so that it can be read directly by the OnePlus Developers team:

brossovitch likes this.
  3. brossovitch
    Gingerbread Oct 16, 2021

Gor. likes this.
  4. Gor.
    Lollipop Oct 17, 2021

Gor. , Oct 17, 2021 :
    No problem, that's ok :). All kinds of feedback is valid and vital :). I just thought of letting you know where you can post your feelings and ideas so that there's potential thinking done over it by the relevant teams.