OP Camera is disgusting via OnePlus 6

1. AliCorrea
    Donut Apr 7, 2020

AliCorrea , via OnePlus 6 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    The first time that's was a good camera, but now Even normal photos are awful, I don't know what changed in OP camera software but clearly was a mistake. I cannot even take a selfie in normal conditions. I made this video with slow motion judge by yourself 1586265749478.jpg

2. Tarun_334
    Gingerbread Apr 7, 2020

Tarun_334 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Slow motion recording requires good lighting conditions to get good quality video. Are you shooting indoors? Try going outside and shoot in sunlight and check if that makes a difference.

Caomhin, DrJMun, Artemus. and 2 others like this.
  3. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Apr 7, 2020

pablofg1978 , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Slow motion is meant to be used outside with good natural light.
    Is not a problem if you don't know how to use it

Caomhin, Artemus., Chinda and 2 others like this.
  4. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Apr 7, 2020

Chinda , Apr 7, 2020 :
    Hi you don't mention what OnePlus phone you have? And what system firmware update version number caused the picture quality to deteriorate?

Also some similar pictures taken from the camera before the firmware update and after the update would be helpful.

Lastly if you are using a third party camera app then it's not OnePlus fault if the pictures turn out bad. You are probably best messaging OnePlus directly if you think it's a fault not of your doing.

DrJMun and Artemus. like this.
  5. AliCorrea
    Donut Apr 7, 2020

Yes I'm shooting indoors, the problem is I can't go outside there's a pandemic
    I'm trying 3rd part cameras now and take better photos.

I will follow your advice in the future, thanks

Tarun_334 likes this.
  6. AliCorrea
    Donut Apr 7, 2020

pablofg1978

Slow motion is meant to be used outside with good natural light.
    Is not a problem if you don't know how to use it​

So you're saying if I don't have very good natural light better don't use my phone camera, good for OnePlus [e]1f44d[/e]

7. Artemus.
    Nougat Apr 7, 2020

Artemus. , Apr 7, 2020 :
    No, he means slow motion requires natural lighting. Regular photos, depending on lighting available, will come out just fine if you know how to take 'em.

8. Bhl
    Froyo Apr 14, 2020

Bhl , Apr 14, 2020 :
    slow motion video is always bad especially at 720p. I don't seem to be having any issues with normal video though? anyone experiencing issues with normal video?