OP customer service's contacting service

1. keciak
    Froyo Dec 13, 2014

keciak , Dec 13, 2014 :
    I saw a very popular post from a man saying how OP customer service dont do what he should do. Even if I still dont have an OPO, Im following many fb pages made by Opo fans and I read many threads there.
    I just want to break this rumour/myth.
    CUSTOMER SERVICE DO ANSWER. They just take a big amount of time to answer. 5 days ago I saw a post talking about the answer coming 42days after the creation of the ticket.
    So please, don't tell there of the forum stupidities such customer service is not doing their work.
    Did you just realize how many people bought their OPOs recently? Black friday, imvites, gift of the one... and dknt forget OP is not a big factory as samsung or apple. Dont ask 50 people to answer 500 000 OPO possessors in a day.
    Please, stay clear in your mind.
    sincerely, an OP's (and not OPO) fan.

2. xbenbox
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2014

xbenbox , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Perhaps they should spend money on customer service rather than selling more units in other countries then?

phowong likes this.
  3. phlipi1998
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2014

phlipi1998 , Dec 13, 2014 :
    You couldn´t imagine how many cupcakes writing tickets where the ask if the can get an invite etc...

xbenbox and keciak like this.
  4. keciak
    Froyo Dec 13, 2014

keciak , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Exactly. Many people ask for invites, then they still try to open the accessibility to more people creating a big community. Its normal they struggle to open the market to more countries. And they cant spend too much money on customer service too.

xbenbox likes this.
  5. swish13
    Gingerbread Dec 13, 2014

swish13 , Dec 13, 2014 :
    I just gotten my RMA after more than 70 days of submitting the 1st ticket. I submitted 2 eventually after 1 month of submitting the 1st.

The experience honestly isn't great. Especially for the last 1 month, it's total silence from them.

Anyway, put yourself in the situation then you will understand.

6. fenice
    KitKat Dec 13, 2014

fenice , Dec 13, 2014 :
    They are doing that as well and the two are not mutually exclusive.

7. agilotra
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2014

keciak likes this.
  8. malidan
    Nougat Dec 13, 2014

malidan , Dec 13, 2014 :
    Dude are you sayind 42 days is acceptable for answering a ticket, I don't care if its one man and his dog, once you have taken peoples money and you should adequate provide service.
    On the money they pay people over there they could take on 5- 10 people at the cost of one device. So seen as the service is crap it is certainly by design.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014

xbenbox likes this.
  9. phlipi1998
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 13, 2014