OP Launcher problem (16 Jan 2030 update) ☹️

1. Amieeadd
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2020

Amieeadd , Feb 7, 2020 :
    Has anyone had a problem with IP Launcher this week?

On my OP7T Pro phone, I've just now updated the OP Launcher app from the Google Play Store (@ 09:20 GMT).

And this app made whole phone screen glitch/stutter - this happened whilst looking through my notifications (pulled down from top of screen).

I had been just looking at My Apps on Google Play Store, when I checked an incoming notification. Then when the phone "glitched", I immediately went to my phone's Home Screen and this is where I saw ALL of my apps I had organised (for swift access/frequent) had ALL got jumbled up AND 2 more Home Screen pages had been created by OP Launcher and pushed loads of apps (apps I daily access mixed in with occasionally accessed apps).

Has this happened to anyone today?

2. Jatin020
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2020

Jatin020 , Feb 7, 2020 :
    If this Glitches are happening after you updated the Launcher, Try reinstalling the launcher. Download another launcher from playstore and set it as default, then uninstall the launcher to default version shipped with device...and set OP Launcher to default and check whether the glithces are gone ..

3. Amieeadd
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2020

Amieeadd , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Thanks @Jatin020. I followed your advice, but no change after uninstalling OP Launcher, finding another then to reapply again.

I ended having to do a hard (factory) reset in the end. [e]1f614[/e]