OP2 bluetooth pairing issue

1. seleftheriou
    Eclair Sep 21, 2015

seleftheriou , Sep 21, 2015 :
    I got my OP2 a couple of days ago and i have to say that overall is a great device. I have one issue though. I paired my OP2 with my car's audio, initially it worked fine, but after some time i was not able to access my contacts nor my call log from my car's screen. All i can do is just to use the dial pad to dial numbers. I tried removing and pairing again, re-adding it in trusted devices, but did not work. Any ideas...?

ogriff likes this.
  2. Myke12
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2015

Myke12 , Sep 25, 2015 :
    I got my OP2 today and I am not able to download my contact to the car bluetooth. I was using OPO and I do not have this issue.

This OP2 kept saying the bluetooth is going to download my contact list but then after sometime, it says fail to download.

Anyone else out there have the same issues but got it fixed?

3. pete58
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2015

pete58 , Sep 27, 2015 :
    Same problem - no contacts via bluetooth - not able to download or to show contacts in the car's screen.
    No solution til now.
    Disappointing!

4. veryannoyingname
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2015

rjsimao and otto2 like this.
  5. abrarsuri
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2015

abrarsuri , Sep 29, 2015 :
    I have the same problem as well. OPT doesnt play music on my car via bluetooth, i could care less about the contacts. we need a fix from OP team

rlsrivathsan likes this.
  6. ahmedyildirim
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

ahmedyildirim , Oct 13, 2015 :
    These are exactly what I've confronted so far. Also, my car (VW-passat) didn't properly syncronize with the OP2 and that's very disappointing as well. I guess the problem is happening when the contacts are downloading because when there is no contact in the phone, it is perfectly playing the music in the car. That's my observation. It is a relief to see other guys around with the same problem. It would be great to have our problem fixed very soon.

7. vonPapst
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

vonPapst , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Had same problem with Citroen navigation unit. Flashed CM12.1 to OPT and now it works perfectly without additional software. So it is OxygenOS fault.

8. LordSengir
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2015

LordSengir , Oct 13, 2015 :
    Well I can confirm that it doesn't work in my Mercedes Benz either. I can play music from my phone but when it comes to contacts or answering calls nothing happen. For me this is kind of a step down from my previous phone, because I drive a lot and use this quick answer from my car and finding contacts. I imagine it has something to do with the software. Got the OP2, because it has dualsim.

9. pepe67910503
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2015

10. WojtekS
    Eclair Oct 20, 2015

11. billq
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

billq , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Cars lost the plot it can't be an opo problem . but it could be something needs updating the odd thing is it worked initially then not weird

12. billq
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

billq , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Ha the fabulouse commander system I'm guessing so much rubbish it will need a visit to your expensive car dealer and an equally expensive software comparability update .mercs are deadly for this but in the last few years I've updated for a Samsung and I phone at £125 a time

13. billq
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

billq , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Remember people Bluetooth has evolved .its now v4 not all cars can connect fully on v4 yet software in the car system is needed not op phones whilst a lot seem not to work most do .

14. Deactivated User
    Oct 21, 2015

15. seleftheriou
    Eclair Oct 21, 2015

seleftheriou , Oct 21, 2015 :
    problem solved after i installed bluetooth phonebook from palystore.

billq likes this.
  16. LordSengir
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2015

LordSengir , Oct 22, 2015 :
    Hmm I don't know if expensive for u is free, because I did go to the dealer and they upgraded the software for free :) Think your living in the wrong part of the world my friend...

billq likes this.
  17. rezender
    Donut Dec 3, 2015

rezender , Dec 3, 2015 :
    Hello,
    Happens also with AUDI MMI.
    The (Bluetooth Phonebook) solution mentioned, didnt work.

18. webstermc
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2015

webstermc , Dec 13, 2015 :
    Could try another time.
    I downloaded phonebook. Contacts are now on my car. But Bluetooth is really instable, cutting every 30 seconds, blocking my device (phone and car).
    Well, i'm going back to my old samsung.

cesarlaforet likes this.
  19. Aiur
    Honeycomb Dec 13, 2015

Aiur , Dec 13, 2015 :
    Same problem here, waiting solution...

iPhone 5 and 6 works fine in my car (BMW E92) so is a OnePlus 2 problem.

cesarlaforet likes this.
  20. cesarlaforet
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2015

cesarlaforet , Dec 21, 2015 :
    Same problem on Honda JAZZ 2010 ... it's unusable it works perfectly with samsung phones... what kind of rubbish is this? need a solution ASAP, or is the solution never to buy OnePlus?