Op2 Camera shutter slow

1. dibyojyoti
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2015

2. ankit123
    Froyo Nov 10, 2015

ankit123 , Nov 10, 2015 :
    yes the camera is bit slow but the manual mode does cover for it . you can manually set the shutter timing to make it fast or slow. about battery , my phone gets me through the day pretty easily , just keep an eye on apps draining your battery necessarily.

3. rishabdev
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2015

rishabdev , Nov 12, 2015 :
    After the update. Camera flash toggle has disappeared. Cannot take pictures in the dark.
    Flash switch appears while taking video.
    Camera is too slow and no post image editing software available.
    Extremely basic

4. khaniq
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 12, 2015

khaniq , Nov 12, 2015 :
    there is no shutter lag if u put off the three options of hdr ,beauty ,and clear image affter the 2.1.1 update..
    it shoots lightening fast..
    if any of the above options are selected it still shoots fast but processing takes time
    hope this helps

5. khaniq

khaniq , Nov 12, 2015 :
    when u shoot in extreme low light try going to the manual mode and play around with the shutter speed
    i have shot in extreme dark rooms with just window light coming thru and it performs

6. khaniq

khaniq , Nov 12, 2015 :
    the battery life that i got on the stock oxygen os 2.1.1 is awesome
    i got like 4.5 hours screen on time with heavy net usage ,whats app camera,mails attaching huge files and downloading, on wifi and mobile data
    to top it all i got like 4 hours plus talk time per day
    in a 12-14 hour day with the above heavy usage i would still get back home with ten percent battery

u need to check ur settings on whats eating battery life and if u dont need those features prevent them from auto start thru app permissions

any phone wille at up battery if the apps keep awake in the background or keep updating in the background or use unnecessary data
    my iphone 5s would have run out of juice twice with the above heavy usage

7. khaniq

khaniq , Nov 12, 2015 :
    the camera flash doesnt come on if clear image or hdr or beauty is selected...
    click on them to grey them out and the flash icon comes back
    also what more can u ask from a camera.. it has a fully manual mode for iso shutter etc
    the three feature of hdr clear or beauty make the pic extremely true to life but still beautfying them

8. want_the_update
    Cupcake Nov 14, 2015

want_the_update , Nov 14, 2015 :
    I've been using OP2 for a month now and I am really disappointed by the shutter speed and autofocus. As soon as there is movement (even slightly) every pictures are garbage. Is anyone know when this update will be available? For me it is a major issue that made me regret...

9. ketulg
    Eclair Nov 15, 2015

ketulg , Nov 15, 2015 :
    OPO too have slow shutter problem, I was using Samsung low end model earlier, whose shutter speed was good compared to OPO. actually due to speed of shutter my photos went bulr on OPO. I m using OPO since jan2015

10. yuganathan
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2015

yuganathan , Nov 16, 2015 :
    So hardware problems can't be fixed by updates