2. No

44.3%
  1. Chiangkc
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

2. frason
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

frason , Jul 29, 2015 :
    It does not. Thank you very much.
    How many times have you posted these useless pictures, what's your point? That it will change the official comms from OnePlus? Stop spamming.

3. bonkers1998
    Eclair Jul 29, 2015

4. SammyNib
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2015

5. patstar5
    Jelly Bean Jul 29, 2015

patstar5 , Jul 29, 2015 :
    I still can't get over this. Moto x style looks nice but it doesn't have fingerprint scanner..
    Hell! Even the iPhone 6 has nfc!

Ashkarn likes this.
  6. frason
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

frason , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Yep, it's the only way to make secure payments today, it's why Apple implemented it.
    But no, OP knows better, let's remove it. :D :D

Ashkarn likes this.
  7. georgetrio
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

georgetrio , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Is this the backplate for the OnePlus Two? Because the Camera Cutout suggests that it would be for the OnePlus One.

8. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Jul 29, 2015

9. hazborn
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2015

hazborn , Jul 29, 2015 :
    I am here ...... Your invite will be veryveryvery much appreciated

10. mrhappysad
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2015

mrhappysad , Jul 29, 2015 :
    No NFC... it's truly a dealbreaker for me. Apple uses the fingerprint scanner for ApplyPay, why OP doesn't take advantage of this feature (upcoming Android Pay) is beyond me. What's good with the awesome senser if it only unlocks the phone?! I'm quite baffled/disappointed with this ommittance. I'd take the new Moto X or Nexus over the OP2, and I'm such a devout user of the OPO. Sad day indeed.

I only wish they would update the software with NFC and implement it on the styleswap backplates. I hope the OP staff is listening...

Ashkarn likes this.
  11. Schuerta
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

MrFingerIII likes this.
  12. LiquidShadowFox
    Eclair Jul 29, 2015

13. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Jul 29, 2015

MrFingerIII , Jul 29, 2015 :
    I talked to someone about NFC today and they said they use it but have to keep entering in their credit info each time because they don't trust it so that tells me in reality out of maybe 100 people only 27% use it which is not a big deal also most people still believe in keeping their shyt private

So honestly not everyone is going to die not having this you know they still have this thing called cash and atm's you can get how much you need from a ATM very fast and with little trouble lmao

Also Paypal mobile does the same shyt too so seriously it's a wasted feature for most but not for all

14. frason
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

frason , Jul 29, 2015 :
    That's just BS. They don't care. Anyone forgot that it's Chinese? Any country in Asia know better than anyone else (yes, that's how it is, but not all of them are as stupid as OP). OP will cease and desist because of this, but Oppo owns them (even though they decline it), so like any Chinese business they will just continue with their lies and bring a new device to you folks that you will put your fanbase on and fail again.

Yes, I have experience from it.

patstar5 likes this.
  15. frason
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

frason , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Like?

16. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Jul 29, 2015

MrFingerIII , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Bro not everyone is a Tech hog and not everyone build their life around the latest gizmo you guys take this like someone spit in your face

Bottom line is you don't have to buy and you don't have to be here to B*tch about it ,If you got the money get the shyt that works for you but people aren't they complain you know why they can't afford what they want and they will eventually end up buying last years model to compensate lmao

So go ahead all of you buy the new moto x abandon OPO just remember you wasted your time not anyone else :p

17. V_Ling
    Donut Jul 29, 2015

V_Ling , Jul 29, 2015 :
    No NFC is a bummer. Not quite a dealbreaker for me, but a big black mark.
    WTF did that video just say it will be available by invite in the United States on August 11?? Geez how long do I have to wait.

18. supiika
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2015

supiika , Jul 29, 2015 :
    Right.. It had NFC antenna and not chip in the battery. Guess it's time for bed..

19. frason
    Froyo Jul 29, 2015

frason , Jul 29, 2015 :
    You missed the point, bro.
    I had the OPO, sold it within 8hrs, I know what the business is about after 20 years in it. You don't know what you're talking about, bro.

Folks that wants to buy a crap chinese device now because it's cheap, who gives a crap? Nobody. Don't come complaining because it's crap an doesn't support this and that. Hey, it got A USB-C-port (with 2.0-speeds). :D

20. duy_86
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2015

duy_86 , Jul 29, 2015 :
    To say the truth, NFC is not used that much, and for the price you cannot get everything. Oneplus needs to focus on the most important aspects of the phone and the hardware, specs that matter for the bigger part of its user base.

MrFingerIII likes this.