Froyo Jan 7, 2018

Mayank.anon , Jan 7, 2018 :
    because i also buy oneplus by mistake lol

9. Delightfulcard
    Froyo Jan 7, 2018

10. ShortyEx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 7, 2018

ShortyEx , Jan 7, 2018 :
    Don't invest in OnePlus, this isn't the tech company you want to invest your money in :)

11. Delightfulcard
    Froyo Jan 7, 2018

Delightfulcard , Jan 7, 2018 :
    why?

12. Ash645
    KitKat Jan 7, 2018

Hydra Bob likes this.
  13. Kwebblekop05
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2018

14. ShortyEx

ShortyEx , Jan 7, 2018 :
    Dropping the OPX after 8 months, breaking promises concerning OOS on the OP1 almost immediately, breaking tons of promises concerning the OP2 and dropping it after a year and a half (security patch updates to keep people "happy" not included).

Result of a massive Thunderclap campaign? Absolutely nothing: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...p-vol-1-the-android-authority-scrolls.549144/

Trying to get them to release all sources so that custom ROM's could be stable also was a battle to get any sources and if an outsider hadn't hacked a way into getting HAL3 the camera on those custom ROM's would have still been as horrible as it was.

OnePlus staff has been known to come to the forums, ditch some new hype and completely ignoring user feedback. Their "we're just a small company" excuse is also completely worthless since they are just a BBK company. They don't even design their own devices but just crank up the specs of OPPO phones and sell the hype. (Is that the OP5t? or the OP5?)

They ditched the remaining stock of the OP2 in India resulting in a flood of Indian users on the forums demanding VoLTE support to get a better deal on their plan. Instead of fixing the stability of OOS (which was pretty good for a fairly new major MM release) they went along with the VoLTE feature just to keep their new target market satisfied and completely ignoring all concerns by other (older, more loyal) users. They introduced VoLTE and all resources went into iteration after iteration of trying to fix the horrible mistakes they made in the past. We could've had a very stable MM ROM or even an N-ROM if they didn't have to spend all of there dev-resources on trying to solve an aftermarket spec they introduced just to be able to ditch their remainder of devices in India.

There's also the fact that they kept holding on to the "not enough resources for the OPX/OP2 devices" while they were burning money on advertising campaigns with celebrities.

Not to forget that @Carl himself was so kind as to promise Nougat for the OP2 and then later on down the road calling the device a big mistake.

OnePlus has gone from this immensely promising little company that gave us the OP1 at a very good pricepoint to becoming yet another Chinese BBK company selling nothing but empty promises and lies. And to be honest I'd rather not give my money to some lying hypocrites. I will also try to get as many people as possible to stop buying OnePlus products as I possibly can, which isn't too hard because I just have to point them towards the OPX/OP2 forums and have them read how happy everyone is.

(And, as many critical posts lately, this one will probably be deleted as well. I don't know what happened to OnePlus but they completely lost their way)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018

15. Ash645
    KitKat Jan 7, 2018

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018

awesomeX1 likes this.
  16. Delightfulcard
    Froyo Jan 7, 2018

Delightfulcard , Jan 7, 2018 :
    thank you for enlightening me.

17. eye842
    Lollipop Jan 7, 2018

Ash645 likes this.
  18. ShortyEx

ShortyEx , Jan 7, 2018 :
    Np, just saying it as it is :)

Delightfulcard likes this.
  19. Ash645
    KitKat Jan 7, 2018

Ash645 , Jan 7, 2018 :
    noted.

she's usually quick when it comes to redundant threads so...

don't bother. reported.

eye842 likes this.
  20. Marc Vettel
    Froyo Jan 7, 2018

rahmannek likes this.