Sound OP3 Bluetooth audio stuttering

1. G_Anibal_Porras_hmYa
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2017

G_Anibal_Porras_hmYa , Sep 9, 2017 :
    Hi all,

Since the last update, my Bluetooth audio stutters a lot.

I have tried to identify the possible causes and it seems to happen only with Wi-Fi on.

My Wi-Fi is close and has good signal.

I have read on older post that this seems to be an issue not long in the past. Is it possible that a bug has been reintroduced?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

JanGRFalk and mharis like this.
  2. TheEthnicKekistani
    Donut Sep 9, 2017

3. G_Anibal_Porras_hmYa
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2017

4. G_Anibal_Porras_hmYa
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2017

5. Scriffz0r
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2017

Scriffz0r , Sep 12, 2017 :
    Also have stuttering with my bluetooth headphones and other problems... I think it's a software problem...

6. mharis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2017

mharis , Sep 13, 2017 :
    I have the same problem with my car stereo, when streaming with my OP3. it randomly stutters or chops, sometimes more than usual. I tested with OP5 as well and it had the problem too. Had it tested with some samsung that belonged to the car stereo serviceman, his playback had no stuttering at all.

I can confirm that I do not use WiFi in car and I have bluetooth location scanning disabled.

7. G_Nicole_Romanow_TYNN
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2017

G_Nicole_Romanow_TYNN , Nov 29, 2017 :
    How do you go back one OS?

8. TheEthnicKekistani
    Donut Nov 29, 2017

TheEthnicKekistani , Nov 29, 2017 :
    Google it. Oneplus provides downloads. You can then copy the os onto phone then downgrade via recovery or in settings app.

9. Gerjan Dekker
    Donut Jan 17, 2018

Gerjan Dekker , Jan 17, 2018 :
    I also have this for quite some time now, but it happens also with wifi off. I'm flashing almost every beta, but it keeps happening, even in the A3003_16_180112 I'm running now. Hopefully OnePlus will fix this.