OP3 Long Estimated US Delivery

1. themarth14
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

themarth14 , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Is everyone else in the US getting an expected delivery date on October 31st for the Graphite OP3? I live in Riverside which is in California and placed my order for a Graphite OP3 with a sandstone cover on September 29th. Just a week before I decided to purchase an OP3 I put in my address and it said that it would be delivered in a week. Come to Sept. 29th and now it says a month. Is this long delivery time something you are experiencing too even if you live in a much farther state from California? Would like to hear from EU customers as well

DanielleCupp and bobbyroush88 like this.
  2. TWESTMAN
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

TWESTMAN , Oct 2, 2016 :

Hi i placed my order for a Graphite OP3 the 24 september and now it says delivery time is 27 ktober :-/
    I live in Sweden

3. Rimmo96
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 2, 2016

Rimmo96 , Oct 2, 2016 :
    i placed mine a month ago almost and it says mine should be dispatched 3rd October iv bought the soft gold one

4. ieuanevans
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

ieuanevans , Oct 2, 2016 :
    I'm in the UK. Placed the order for an OP3 and extra Dash charger on the 23rd September, estimated dispatch was 30th September but it shipped on the 29th. Now it's on the way, DHL estimate that delivery will be on the 4th October.

I think I managed to order just before the delays set in. My friend ordered an OP3 a few days after me and his dispatch estimate is 25th October or something. However, I have heard that some shipping dates have been overestimated, so bear that in mind.

5. nelsonhknp
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

6. F_Jessica_Mazoli_bMOQ
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

F_Jessica_Mazoli_bMOQ , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Hi, I totally understand 'cause I ordered the Soft Gold OP3 on September 14th and my estimated delivery is October 11 now..I'm from Italy
    Unfortunately the delivery is longer than I expected :(

themarth14 likes this.
  7. themarth14
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

Seems like anyone who ordered an OP3 at the end of September is going to get one in a month. Hopefully they have been overestimated. Maybe OnePlus is trying to play it safe by telling consumers they have to wait a long time while they hurry up and replenish stock. Thanks everyone who said if they had to wait awhile or not.

F_Jessica_Mazoli_bMOQ likes this.
  8. simpson21
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

simpson21 , Oct 2, 2016 :
    Shipping to Canada

Order placed Sep 29, 2016
    Estimated dispatch Oct 25, 2016
    Estimated delivery Oct 31, 2016

Order status: Pending Shipment

9. ieuanevans
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2016

ieuanevans , Oct 2, 2016 :
    I did talk to customer services when I ordered actually - I was worried that I would be caught up in the delay as I ordered a day or two before the 5 week wait came around. They said that they'd rather overestimate on shipping than be late on deliveries so you're right about that.

10. themarth14
    Eclair Oct 2, 2016

Alright. Hopefully we can get it in 2 or 3 weeks instead of a month. Thanks for sharing that. I think we can safely say that this effects everyone in the world seeing as people commenting from different countries have to wait a month too.

11. narmaster
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2016

narmaster , Oct 3, 2016 :
    Ordered mine on the 29 of September, estimated shipping 30 October. Now I don't have a phone for a whole month. I ordered the OP3 to replace my OPO, which the touchscreen doesn't work because of a tinny crash.

12. nobelium76
    KitKat Oct 3, 2016

nobelium76 , Oct 3, 2016 :
    It might be worth $20 to pick up a crapper phone that you can always use as a backup. I'd lose my job without a phone..

13. narmaster
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2016

narmaster , Oct 3, 2016 :
    Well, I really miss the invites system so much. Now it's gone, Oneplus can't even "processing" so much orders.

14. themarth14
    Eclair Oct 3, 2016

themarth14 , Oct 3, 2016 :
    Sorry to here your OPO isn't working. OnePlus wasn't ready for the massive influx in sales. When people heard that the OP3 ditched the invite system along with the rave reviews it got the OP3 got much higher demand. I'm fine with my S5 for the next few weeks with it's laggy TouchWiz, cracked screen, and broken headphone jack. People have been saying that their OP3's shipped much quicker than expected even though they were expected to wait a month.

bobbyroush88 likes this.
  15. bobbyroush88
    Eclair Oct 3, 2016

bobbyroush88 , Oct 3, 2016 :
    I'm in the same exact boat as you my friend, I ordered mine on the 29th aswell. I live in Rancho Cucamonga so our orders pretty much coincide lol... I hope were the lucky ones that get the OP3 sooner rather than later!:cool: I had the OPO and til this day it is the best phone experience I have ever had!!! (until its untimely demise when I cracked it in half by accident). Right now i'm using a LG FLEX2 I bought "used" just as a back up and I cant stand how "GMO" the operating system is (a bunch of pre-programmed bloatware). Its seriously like going from eating clean organic "real" food, to eating McDonalds! :mad: lol

16. bigjsturm
    Froyo Oct 3, 2016

bigjsturm , Oct 3, 2016 :
    I placed my order on September 14th. It has always stated dispatch of 10 /3. Cs said this is correct despite reports of people getting it sooner.

Today is 10/3, and "pending shipment" has changed from grey to red. I'm hoping that means it is shipping to me in Los Angeles. I ordered the soft gold version.

17. SgtIcetea
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2016

18. bigjsturm
    Froyo Oct 3, 2016

bigjsturm , Oct 3, 2016 :
    I have feared that my phone would be delayed.

19. F_Cédric_Catonyme_mwQu
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2016

20. G_Benjamin_Jensen_maDD
    Eclair Oct 3, 2016