OP3 + Sandstone case + Tempered glass screen protector Order issue.

?

Additional accessories you ordered with OP3

1. Karbon case

7 vote(s)
    14.6%
  2. Black Apricot

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  3. Sandstone

27 vote(s)
    56.3%
  4. Rosewood

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Bamboo

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Otterbox case

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  7. Tempered screen protector.

16 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. chrism380
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 22, 2016

chrism380 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    It's OnePlus.. There is no apparent reason for anything! I paid for standard delivery, it was shipped priority via DHL... not the cheapest way to travel. Not that I'm complaining!

2. venkat0000
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

venkat0000 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    yea well its still an young company.. and new to this shipment process.. so i can understand that.. things dont go as planned.. atleast the phone is awesome so worth the wait!!

3. venkat0000
    Froyo Jun 23, 2016

venkat0000 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Update : apparently they are out of stock so they couldn't send the phone. now people should be getting a mail like this..

"We regret to inform you that the accessories you ordered are out of stock at the moment and there is no plan for replenishment yet. We will send out the device of your order without accessories.

We will cancel the accessories from your order and automatically refund you for those items.

Also we’d like to try to make it up to you by offering a coupon code for free shipping that can be used on oneplus.net.
    "

4. hyperguy
    Eclair Jul 13, 2016

hyperguy , Jul 13, 2016 :
    Is anyone using the official OP3 Sandstone Case here? I have been for just over a week and the finish is starting to peel from the edges already leaving bear black plastic. Anyone having the same issue?? Raised a support ticket and there said it was normal wear and tear!