OxygenOS [OP3T 3.5.3] Missing lockscreen animation + translations (french)

1. OnePlusThom
    Froyo Dec 12, 2016

OnePlusThom , Dec 12, 2016 :
    Hello,

I wanted to report 2 things I noticed on my OP3T (3.5.3) while comparing it with the OP3 (3.2.1) of a friend. The OP3T 3.5.3 version seems to have been rushed and have some details not implemented while everything is nice in the OP3 3.2.1 which is a bit of non-sense to me.

Bug 1 : missing animation/transition on lockscreen
    I noticed that there is no animation at all when you unlock the screen of your OP3T. It simply goes from black to home menu in a blink. Weither you use the fingerprint sensor or the on/off button it does the same.

Nevertheless, when you lock your screen you have a smooth and slow animation that turns it off. A friend of mine have this smooth animation both when he lock/unlock his phone on his OP3 3.2.1. It looks way better.

Bug 2 : missing translations
    I live in Belgium and speak french, so I use my phone in French. I noticed a few missing translations in the OS like when you drag an icon you have to option to "Remove/Modifier". This should be "Supprimer/Modifier".

Once again, everything is fine on the OP3 3.2.1 but some translation are missing here and there in 3.5.3 menus...

I know it's not a big deal and that you won't probably fix those because you are working full time on the Nougat port. But if you could get all this fixed in Nougat, it would be awesome.

Thanks ! ;)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016

2. Halawak
    Donut Dec 13, 2016

Halawak , Dec 13, 2016 :

Je dirais même plus ! (pour citer Dupond et Dupont)

When you drag an icon you have three options "Remove - Modifier - Uninstall" and should be " Supprimer - Modifier - Désinstaller".