100.0%
  2. Disagree

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vijayamuralidhar
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2017

Vijayamuralidhar , Jul 30, 2017 :
    Guys Sorry For Wrong Title , It is OnePlus 3T battery on OP2

We know that Average life of Li Po batteries are 300-500 cycles , and It also loses >15% capacity per annum, by this we can conclude that OP2 battery is almost done its job , thats why we are experiencing Poor Battery life in our OP2 , I am Now planning to change battery of my OP2 , Since OP2 production stopped , The Stock batteries of OP2 in service centres are also 2 years old , Which also doesnot contain its full capacity due to its Shelf life loss , Then I saw OP3T Having 3400mah battery and the connectors are also in same place as OP2, But the Question is ,Does OP3T battery Fits perfectly In my OP2 or not , My dear friends Please Reply If you know the answer, Dont Say its dash charge battery and OP2 is not ((Because OP3T charges with Any type of charger but in a slow rate))
    @SoniaB Dont close this thread as Useless please , You abondoned OP2 ,Atleast Help us in this way

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017

2. ShortyEx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2017

ShortyEx , Jul 30, 2017 :
    @SoniaB is a mod and not an employee of OnePlus. If she or any other mod closes a thread it is because other users reported it as being redundant or duplicate or because she as a mod thinks it's not appropriate according to forum guidelines. If you follow the guidelines your thread doesn't get closed, as simple as that.

rahilmodi97 likes this.
  3. sungfive
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2017

4. Shreyansh_Patni
    Eclair Jul 30, 2017

ritesh009 likes this.
  5. F_Hambal_Ebad_KVCu
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2017

F_Hambal_Ebad_KVCu , Jul 31, 2017 :
    He already apologized for the wrong title nd the problem is I'm also using the same device, and thinking about changing my OP2's battery too

vijay vmd likes this.
  6. Vijayamuralidhar
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2017

Vijayamuralidhar , Jul 31, 2017 :
    Brother I mentioned Oneplus 3T battery Not op5 battery, Apologize for my wrong title

7. Shreyansh_Patni
    Eclair Jul 31, 2017

8. Shubhamdesai786
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2017

Shubhamdesai786 , Jul 31, 2017 :
    I think u should watch in YouTube and I you Jerry everything name YouTube channel he do tear down videos and best doing it u should watch it and one thing op2 battery is red and oneplus 3 and 3t is not so its highly not possible but 3T can use 5's battery but why it has 100 mah battery less than 3T

9. jackill
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2017

jackill , Jul 31, 2017 :
    I found some OP2 batteries on ebay and the seller advertised the mfg date was 3/2017. once it arrived, there indeed was a sticker that "confirmed it". Now, is it just a sticker? perhaps. Do I fully believe it? "meh". On the other hand, I'm experiencing no issues with the new battery and looking at the costs, well, I cant say I really lost a lot.

10. chris_wds
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2017

11. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jul 31, 2017

12. Baymax
    Marshmallow Jul 31, 2017

Baymax , Jul 31, 2017 :
    Hey bud. I regret to inform you that the battery of the OnePlus 2 is actually quite a bit different from the battery of the OnePlus 3T. While the connectors are in the same place, you have to consider that the OnePlus 3T is an overall thinner device and longer device than the OnePlus 2. The likelihood of the same size battery is very very slim. If there is a larger battery out there third party for the OnePlus 2. I would be very wary of the credibility because stock products are always better for the price; due to the fact they are OEM.