Other OP3T just died this morning.

1. Xeno_O
    Froyo Sep 13, 2017

Xeno_O , Sep 13, 2017 :
    So I was casually watching the latest Marques Brownlee video when three things happened:
    • Screen froze for 2-3sec
    • Screen became black during 0.5sec
    • 4white stripes appeared on the black screen
    Then everything became black again.
    I had 4apps open, wasn't doing anything demanding, really it scared the shit out of me for about 5m until I grabbed the charger plugged it in for about ten times for the phone to finally display the charging LED. (OP3T is safe phew)
    If this has happened to any of you guys and if you have any explanation you're welcome, and well if you've never heard about all this I just hope it won't happen to you.

Anyway, have a great day guys :)

2. Ben Ling
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2017

Ben Ling , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Had a similar issue with you but mine is OP3 , I was browsing with Chrome and suddenly it went dead, tried turning on the phone but no response, charge it no response either. After about 5min charging it, finally it showed the charging icon and LED.

3. KforHorizon
    KitKat Sep 13, 2017

KforHorizon , Sep 13, 2017 :
    It was a kernel panic! Are you running your 3T completely stock? If so, it's time for a factory reset! If not, then it's your custom kernel!

4. meatandy
    Oreo Sep 13, 2017

meatandy , Sep 13, 2017 :
    This happened because your 3T was trying to tell you that you shouldn't be watching the 'Yes Man'.
    :rolleyes: