op5 issues

1. F_Craig_Jones_ZQdy
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2017

F_Craig_Jones_ZQdy , Sep 18, 2017 :
    is it me or are they other people with a op5 having no issues at all. all I see is post's about something not working ect I am yet to find one...are these people just been picky because they don't wanna admit it's an absolute beast of a phone

2. sagetheman
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2017

sagetheman , Sep 18, 2017 :
    they are just afraid to admit it's amazing I've had mine for a while and it works flawlessly

3. ajem
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2017

ajem , Sep 18, 2017 :
    Remember that people tend to look for advice more often than spreading news about something working properly. No wonder there are more threads about something not working rather than only posts about flawlessness of the phone

4. nikk95
    Donut Sep 18, 2017

nikk95 , Sep 18, 2017 :
    More or less of the "issues" are from people who lack enough technical skill to search for something or just plain stupid. I've had this device for 3 months now and haven't faced any problems yet, no jelly effect either.

Fernando_G_Joao, rvirex and Nezumi_ like this.
  5. Ak762
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2017

Ak762 , Sep 18, 2017 :
    I mean coming from a smaller/older phone there were some changes for me. and a different company. but yeah a fair amount of issues have been self solvable "problems" also the only problem I faced was that the smart Lock options disappeared after the update as well as the wifi drop and connection issue with 5.0 Ghz(all have been fixed)

6. G_Joe_Smart_Ltmx
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2017

G_Joe_Smart_Ltmx , Sep 18, 2017 :
    What exactly would be the point of going on a support thread and gushing OMG!!!!! I LOVE MY PHONE !!!!. I would hope to God people have better things to do with their time than that. Also the idea that someone would spend $600 on a phone so they can complain about nonexistent problems is so idiotic I can't honestly believe anyone would actually suggest it. You might actually have posted the dumbest thing that I have ever read.

7. G_Giuseppe_Giuseppe_uMbR
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2017

Fernando_G_Joao likes this.
  8. F_Gaurav_Jagannath_zyKF
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2017

9. MagicTwat
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2017