OP6 accessories ? Nothing in shop

1. Akshai_Ravi
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

Akshai_Ravi , Aug 10, 2019 :
    I need tempered glass for oneplus 6, I cant find nothing in the store of oneplus also nothing in amazone that is orginal. Whats wrong with? i am looking it for about months and i cant get it always out of stocl.. bundles will not come for oneplus 6?

2. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Aug 10, 2019

B_Wrath , Aug 10, 2019 :
    Because it's an old phone and Oneplus usually has stock of accessories only for new phones.
    It will be very rare if old phone get TG in stock.

Buy third party TG and apply.

Akshai_Ravi likes this.
  3. Akshai_Ravi
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

Hah, oneplus too like other companies , Its been half an month am waiting and i cant find any.. cool lets buy dupes thats what oneplus offer for their old customers [e]1f61c[/e]

4. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Aug 10, 2019

B_Wrath , Aug 10, 2019 :
    That's how oneplus has been since beginning. They are a comparatively small company and they can't afford to have stocks of accessories of old models.
    There are plenty of decent third party ones.

5. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Aug 10, 2019

pablofg1978 , Aug 10, 2019 :
    When the phone is new there are not third party accessories available. After a year you have many brands that makes them

6. Akshai_Ravi
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2019

haah okeeei [e]1f609[/e]

7. JaSolo Gaming , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 10, 2019 :
    it's not just old devices. I have 7 Pro and have been waiting forever for screen protector and bullets wireless 2. plus, it looks like they aren't even going to do a red case. love the device, but honestly, am extremely let down by OP support for it. what a shame when I had such high expectations.