OP6 OPEN BETA

1. pompydave
    Froyo Sep 5, 2018

pompydave , Sep 5, 2018 :
    Having major problems with open beta. been using fine since day one. now front camera keeps popping up saying error can't open. I have reinstalled public firmware reset phone then re downloaded beta. after about 10 hours use front camera started failing again. so please someone needs to look into this. when using public firmware phone runs fine. don't know if anyone else has run in to this error. no problem with my handset and deformation problem with beta firmware.

2. ujjwalk308
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2018

3. pompydave
    Froyo Sep 5, 2018

pompydave , Sep 5, 2018 :
    no not expecting it to be stable at all. just letting people know there is a bug in the camera. some people may see it others may not. I have had no other bugs people are saying they have. but for me it's annoying that's all

4. Sallu_libran
    Froyo Sep 5, 2018

Sallu_libran , Sep 5, 2018 :
    Update your camera app i suggest... Go to google and type oneplus camera apk.. And download the latest version... Not much you can complain about a beta rom

5. Prcko
    KitKat Sep 5, 2018

6. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 5, 2018

7. the_o2
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 5, 2018

the_o2 , Sep 5, 2018 :
    As the already mentioned in official thread
    Better to give them feedback using that link nor to the users.
    Have a great day :)

8. vigneshmiller
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2018

vigneshmiller , Sep 5, 2018 :
    Sure I agree with you that you're reporting a bug which is nice. But no need to open a new thread. Post it in the feedback section of the forum