OP6 slowness

1. amadeumagalhaes
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2021

amadeumagalhaes , Oct 27, 2021 :
    Version 11.1.1.1

From nothing (I haven't made any kind of update - my 11.1.1.1 update has been made a long time ago - nor installation of new apps) I have being experiencing an unexpected slowness in my OP6. It all started a couple of days ago...
    It started with my fingerprint sensor not working : I successfully removed all saved fingerprints, I rebooted, it didn't work at first but it finally came up again for a couple of hours and then again the same problem... I tried to check with the OP diagnose tool but the codes I found with the web didn't work... I'm not currently using the fingerprint unlock at this moment...
    In general the workflow of the phone became slow, menus are not fluid as before, and apps take a lot more time to respond : everything is slower...
    Does anyone have being experiencing this ? Do you have any kind of advise ? I'm not willing to reset the phone and to reinstall everything...

2. PRAN25
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2021

3. amadeumagalhaes
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2021

amadeumagalhaes , Oct 28, 2021 :
    I noticed that the fingerprint stops working after a while (2 or 3 hours): it works correctly if I reboot my phone...
    Isn't it any service that is messing with the phone ?

4. A1630309666327
    Cupcake Nov 12, 2021

A1630309666327 , Nov 12, 2021 :
    Have exactly the same issue after last update to 11.1.1.1. Phone is terrible slow, even after restart it is not as fast as before update. The worst issue is fingerprint sensor... it works from time to time. Once it work 2 days, then 2 days it doesn't work, it is so frustrating. I have performed factory reset after upgrade from 10 to 11. Fingerprint issues has started after last update :(

Do you have any ideas to fix the phone? Is rollback to android 10 is the only way?

5. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Nov 14, 2021