OP6 wifi and broadband problem

1. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 16, 2021

ANDRE. R. GOMES , Jun 16, 2021 :
    Hi guys,

I talked with one of your chat support guys and he told me to get support by you, staff. He told me to get all the logs so you can see whats happening and help me.

The problem is that now i don't have wifi neither broadband, Not even the imei's exist. And the phone keeps restarting. I did everything from diferents rom's, to full stock with android 8! Nothing works.
    I was having a normal usage (chating on whatsapp) when this started wtih no warning and it was after the last update, not right after, but some days after.

Of course, my phone is unusable by now, hope you can help on this.

P.S.- Should i put here the logs?

Thanks in advance

2. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 16, 2021

ANDRE. R. GOMES , Jun 16, 2021 :
    And sudendly, everything is working again... I don't know for sure what i did, but the last steps were: the chat support told me to make a reset in the wifi and broadband settings (it has been done more than3 times before, but i did it again), after this wasn't working, so he told me to make this post. After this it was restarting again a lot, and with less time on between restarts, so i went on recovery, did the normal clean, and restarted it with no hope but expecting less restarts. I left it on a corner and after a couple of hours i pick it up and was working!

Luck and magic...

Oh, before all this i did a clean stock instalation with msmtool.

Hope it helps.

3. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 18, 2021

ANDRE. R. GOMES , Jun 18, 2021 :
    Hi Guys again.

This has been a roller coaster. It was hard for me to get out of the 5.1.5 Oxygen and install newer stock roms. But finally i did, but the local installation or even the normal automatic updates weren't working. But at some time i manage to put the latest stock rom and everything working. And it was when i make the major mistake again. The software wanted to do the last update and i really thought that it was a better update, or with no errors. Of course it wasn't, and right after the update, the problems come back again. No wifi, no sim cards, and always restarting. And i'm not beeing able to reproduce the steps that make the things worked again.

Hope somebody have better news than me or some kind of solution.

4. Pramod@0588
    Froyo Jun 18, 2021

5. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 18, 2021

Hi Pramod@0588,

I don't think that will do. Every time i try a new OS (and i tried thru MSM downloader, 5.1.5 and 5.1.11 oxygen, fastboots, stock roms, lineage, you name it) i think its done more than factory reset. When it worked the first time for me, something strange was happening. Maybe i installed the wrong twrp, because i wasn't beeing able to enter it. And i think it was after this that something started to work. And i was with stock OS 5.1.5 because i jast had used the MSMdownloader with it. Then i upgraded to 5.1.11 thru MSMdownloader again, because it didn't let me install the last OTA from oneplus site, by local instalation. And then i installed the last OTA update via twrp. Then i let one update be installed and i ruin it all...

McJader likes this.
  6. Justmeop
    Froyo Jun 18, 2021

7. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 18, 2021

Y
    Yes, i try that every time i can... since it restarts every 5m! But its not working also.

McJader likes this.
  8. Justmeop
    Froyo Jun 20, 2021

9. OPman
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2021

10. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 21, 2021

11. YSRReddy
    Honeycomb Jun 22, 2021

12. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 23, 2021

ANDRE. R. GOMES , Jun 23, 2021 :
    Hi.
    Nothing about strenght, because there's no signal at all. I have no imeis and sims aren't recognizable, and i don't even im able to turn on wifi.

13. Justmeop
    Froyo Jun 27, 2021

14. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 27, 2021

ANDRE. R. GOMES , Jun 27, 2021 :
    Hi,
    No im in the phase of talking with tech support and they are trying to help. If nothing help its the next step. Lets see...

Justmeop likes this.
  15. Justmeop
    Froyo Jun 27, 2021

16. mallu.achayan
    Gingerbread Jun 28, 2021

17. Justmeop
    Froyo Jun 29, 2021

18. Justmeop
    Froyo Jun 30, 2021

19. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 30, 2021

ANDRE. R. GOMES , Jun 30, 2021 :
    But you are facing any kind of problems? I've seen some people with the same problem, but i don't see them posting here the updates they are having in their situation. That would help...

20. ANDRE. R. GOMES
    Eclair Jun 30, 2021

ANDRE. R. GOMES , Jun 30, 2021 :
    Lol, now i must see, because i installed (experimented all the versions) everything. I think now i have the first OTA file available in the OP site. Im having problems to save the logs because the phone restarts too often. I hope today i'll be able to send them. Other problem is that where i live i don't have service centers near. Lets see and wait one more week or so.

OPman likes this.