OP6T Bottom ⅓ of Screen flickering via OnePlus 6T

1. Cerrallan
    Cupcake Feb 17, 2021

Cerrallan , via OnePlus 6T , Feb 17, 2021 :
    Hey guys,

just wondering if anyone has the same or similar problem.

Since a few weeks the bottom third of my 6T every now and then just goes a bit darker than the rest of the screen. At the same time it flickers just enough to be annoying.
    I'm wondering if it has something to do with software, since when I manually reset the brightness to the darkest possible and bring it back up it just works normal again for a random amount of time.
    Really weird and annoying but I can't find any other issues with the Display itself.

2. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Feb 17, 2021

3. sumitMZ007
    Jelly Bean Feb 18, 2021

4. 4saken1
    Donut Mar 23, 2021

4saken1 , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 23, 2021 :
    My phone does this since last update. it seems to occur on my Oneplus 6t device when the temperature drops to a certain low temperature. it will remain flickering and black at bottom 1/3 of my screen until I warm the phone up. I've yet to find a fix, since it didn't do it last winter, however, that being said, it's not that big of an issue since warming it up resolves the issue. Best of Luck!

5. Vivek bharadhwaj
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2021

Vivek bharadhwaj , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 23, 2021 :
    I also have the same issue. I found a work around which works for me. Every time the screen starts to flicker, i turn off the adaptive brightness and the problem goes away for a few hours.
    Try it out and see if this works for you as well

6. psygarden
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Sep 23, 2021