OP7 Pro - Bluetooth issues after Android 10 Update

1. Funes
    Cupcake Oct 16, 2019

Funes , Oct 16, 2019 :
    Hi,

I would like to report two bugs that I am experiencing after the A10 update.

1. Microphone on bluetooth headphones not working during calls, . Workaround: Reboot to recovery and clear cache solves the issue for a couple of hours.
    2. Audio not coming out through bluetooth speakers when in conference apps (i.e: Microsoft Teams)

Another bug experienced not related to bluetooth: Proximity sensor during calls not working properly, the screen turns on when phone is close to my ear, activating controls like flashlight, data, airplane mode...

Thanks

2. flyergd
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

flyergd , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I'm experiencing the same problems, at least for the microphone. I assume this is a wide spread bug... And it needs to get fixed ASAP.

This greatly affects my daily routine. If it persists for the next few days, I might have to end up switching phones -_-

This is so annoying. I'm very disappointed with the brand. First the Netflix bloatware and now this.. Smh

3. flyergd
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

4. mptpro
    Froyo Oct 25, 2019

mptpro , Oct 25, 2019 :
    In addition to the above, when using bluetooth headphone (M&D 65) sometimes the music "crackles" thought I'm about 1 meter from the phone, and sometimes the music pauses and I have to unpause. Really weird.

5. RaBjo
    Froyo Oct 25, 2019

6. flyergd
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2019

flyergd , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 26, 2019 :
    I was hoping they would at least acknowledge the bugs and let us know when a fix will be released... This has been a significant pain in the ***.

7. Raghas Naveed
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

Raghas Naveed , Oct 28, 2019 :
    I have the same issue with the Bluetooth, it connects with my car i can do calls but the media audio is not connected, i tried factory reset, i tried repairing, i tried car firmware update but i just can't not listen to songs anymore. And obviously there is no headphone jack and the only this is bluetooth to connect to which doesn't work. Fix the issue please it's disturbing my routine.

P. S I am using oneplus since 2014 and every phone they make, it just has the worst Bluetooth of all phones in the market. I am experiencing these issues in every oneplus phone for the last 5 years. I don't know why i still decided to buy oneplus again.

8. Y1572551414519
    Donut Nov 1, 2019

Y1572551414519 , Nov 1, 2019 :
    hi,

i have updated my one plus 7 few weeks ago and since then i am only facing issues with my phone

issue - 1: Battery back up get lower, my phone's full battery easily drained out in half day.

Issue 2: Phone get too heated when I use it continuesly for half an hour or play some games.

Issue 3: some ui/ux bugs I faced. in my regular usage

Issue 4: Phone gets pretty slow, lags while transiting between apps, slow response rate, apps shut down automatically and many more problems.

Issue 5: while gaming if you minimize the game and come back then game gets restart. i have tried it with fee games like PUBG, COD, asphalt

I bought this phone just a month ago and it was very good with the Android 9 and i am regretting that I have uodated my phone to Android 10.

didn't expected this from oneplus... please roll out the new update with the fixing to this bugs and better and stable version.

9. jnagar00
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2019

jnagar00 , Nov 26, 2019 :
    Hello....I've been experiencing the same Bluetooth issues after the Android 10 update a couple weeks back. My microphone will not pick up my voice when on calls in my car and on my BT headsets. This is extremely frustrating as I use my phone in my car and on various BT headsets constantly for work. I've tried all the workarounds and nothing has worked.

OnePlus, this issue needs to be resolved asap or I'll have to consider switching to another phone. The phone itself is great but the main reason I have a phone is to "talk" to people. Kind of impossible when no one can hear me.