OP7 Pro inconpatible with MX Player Pro?

1. vwite
    Honeycomb May 25, 2019

vwite , May 25, 2019 :
    Does anyone use MX Player Pro with the Oneplus 7 pro and playback speeds higher than 1.75x?

Playback speeds up to 4x works okay with all my other phones and my galaxy buds but on the 7 pro the audio cuts off a lot on any speed over 1.75x the higher the speed the worse the cut offs.

I'm used to listen everything between 2x and 3x so this is really bad news from me as I don't know any other player that gets close to Mx Player Pro

If I use the youtube app and select 2x the audio is fine, it only happens with MX player pro so far

2. vwite
    Honeycomb May 25, 2019

vwite , May 25, 2019 :
    I just tried with wired headphones and device's speakers thinking it could be a Bluetooth problem but the stuttering and cut offs were the same.

I then tried other players such as VLC thinking it could be an MX Player problems but again same problem.

So it is definitely an issue with the OP7 Pro. Even my very old Note 5 works fine with high playback speeds.

Couls this be addressed in a software update? Audio listening accounts for about 50% of my daily usage so this could be a deal breaker and I would have to return.

I'm also experiencing very low LTE speeds compared to my S10+ on T-Mobile and youtube also plays video at the lowest possible resolution if I select "auto" setting :(

3. vwite
    Honeycomb May 26, 2019

4. vwite
    Honeycomb May 27, 2019

5. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow May 27, 2019

B_Wrath , May 27, 2019 :
    Did you contact customer support or provide a feedback through the feedback channel?

6. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop May 27, 2019

Gaurav Rohilla , May 27, 2019 :
    I just tried listing at 400% in MX Player Pro, couldn't notice any fluctuations. The entire run was smooth. Connected via Bluetooth.

Let me know your MX Player Pro version. here's mine

Screenshot_20190527-174109.jpg