OP7P on TMobile

1. risky1301
    Lollipop May 11, 2019

risky1301 , May 11, 2019 :
    Please forgive me if this thread was created already and feel free to close if so. I did search and did not find one.

Just getting a feel of who will be purchasing the OP7P through Tmobile. I know some people were not happy with the OP6T being locked and having to jump through hoops to get it unlocked. Being that they are the only carrier in the North America to carry the OP7P, I think I will be doing this as I cannot afford to dish out $600-$700 in one shot.

Anyways, I just hope that the update schedule will be better than the OP6T was.

Well feel free to close if this is redundant!

2. Artemus.
    Nougat May 11, 2019

Artemus. , May 11, 2019 :
    Wrong section.

Deactivated User likes this.
  3. Deactivated User
    May 12, 2019

4. meatandy
    Oreo May 12, 2019

meatandy , May 12, 2019 :
    I'm sure the devices will be sold out during the pop-up events.

Artemus. likes this.
  5. ironass
    Lollipop May 12, 2019

ironass , May 12, 2019 :
    I notice that T-Mobile (USA) will be doing as they did with the 6T and that is to launch a week before the unlocked global version so that customers cannot see how cr*p their firmware will be compared to the stock OnePlus model.

As with the TMO 6T, users will get far fewer updates on their ersatz version that will have all the good stuff removed. Anyone purchasing from TMO will get a discount and had better hope that TMO does not close off any possible conversion methods to flash it to the global model.