op7pro pop-up camera loose !

1. G_Yakoub_Aji_XgDs Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

G_Yakoub_Aji_XgDs, Jun 26, 2019 :
    hello everyone !
    I've just got my one plus 7 pro .
    it's totally amazing .
    I just have a problem with the pop-up camera , it's lose and movable , I can move it with my fingers for like 1 mm in all directions , is that normal ??
    I've seen on YouTube that it should be stable and unmovable.
    thanks in advance for your answers.

NightFury219 likes this.
  2. freestyle4all Donut Jun 26, 2019

G_Yakoub_Aji_XgDs likes this.
  3. G_Yakoub_Aji_XgDs Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

you're sure ? I've no reason to be concerned ? is yours movable too ?

4. freestyle4all Donut Jun 26, 2019

5. Black Forest Gingerbread Jun 26, 2019

6. G_Yakoub_Aji_XgDs Cupcake Jun 26, 2019

I was worried that I could have to send it back :(
    I'm really in love with this phone !
    It's just that camera , I saw somewhere on YouTube that it's suppose to be stable and not mine at all , but mine can be moved to all directions , that's why I was concerned.
    can you move yours to the front and back too ? slightly

7. G_Yakoub_Aji_XgDs Cupcake Jun 27, 2019

8. David Y. Global Community Manager Staff Member Jun 27, 2019

9. Black Forest Gingerbread Jun 27, 2019

Black Forest, Jun 27, 2019 :
    Yes, I can move it a little bit in all directions.

10. Ever7p Froyo Jul 18, 2019

Ever7p, Jul 18, 2019 :
    I think that rubber ring is for waterproofing. I just checked my camera and it is completely solid. I would suggest not messing with it too much. All it does is go up and down every once in a while so might not be a big deal.

11. NightFury219 Cupcake Jul 23, 2019

NightFury219, Jul 23, 2019 :
    I brought the K20 Pro (pop up camera) and from last 2 days I'm searching for this question if anyone asked thanks to you.
    I'm also concerned about the pop up camera moving horizontally and little bit vertically about 1-2mm , I don't know is it normal or not?
    As you said for you little bit of horizontal movement is there in all directions, but my ques is do you have any movement vertically I'd you push or try to pull the pop up camera with your fingers??
    Please everyone who has pop up camera handsets reply as I have already raised a request for replacement and I don't want to return the phone.

12. Arjun Choudhry Gingerbread Jul 23, 2019

Arjun Choudhry, Jul 23, 2019 :
    This is not Xiaomi forums. If you have a query about the Redmi K20 pro, try asking there. OnePlus forums are for queries about OnePlus devices.

13. shatakshi_modi Cupcake Jul 31, 2019

shatakshi_modi, Jul 31, 2019 :
    Mine moves a little from right to left, less than 1mm, even I'm confused if it should move or not, I Twitter OnePlus Suppose and they told that they can't say anything, I'd have to go to their service center, but I'm unable to get the time to. Could someone check theirs and tell me if that's normal, please

14. shatakshi_modi Cupcake Aug 1, 2019

shatakshi_modi, Aug 1, 2019 :
    from both the sides? Because mine only moves right to left not from the other side

15. TheLunatic Cupcake Aug 1, 2019

TheLunatic, Aug 1, 2019 :
    No worries, even my pop-up camera moves a lil bit in each direction. That's for the friction less movement of the selfie camera. Chill and have some tea, dude. ☺️