OP9 Pro Amazon Out of stock? via OnePlus 3

1. Anhat Singh
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2021

Anhat Singh , via OnePlus 3 , Apr 5, 2021 :
    I bought OnePlus 9 Pro 5G Morning Mist (12GB RAM and 256GB storage) on 1st April 2021 from Amazon. At that time it was showing in-stock and expected delivery on 3rd April.

But the phone has not yet been dispatched, and the expected delivery date is extended to 8th April. When I click on track my phone, it say Amazon is unable to get shipping information, please view order details instead.

I've contacted Amazon support, and they were not helpful enough about the error page on tracking, or expected shipping date.

Is anyone else also having this issue?

P.S. please note that my payment was successful, and I've confirmed the same from my bank as well as Amazon support.

2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 5, 2021

3. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean Apr 5, 2021

ShreyasPatil_ , Apr 5, 2021 :
    It's best to order from OnePlus store instead of amazon. Here we can't suggest you for issues regarding amazon orders. You can get your issues resolved from Amazon customer care.

If the order was placed from OnePlus store and customer care wasn't helpful, you could have raised concern here as some moderators could check up with customer support.

I would suggest you to call amazon to get your issue resolved.

Caoimhín likes this.
  4. Anhat Singh
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2021

5. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Apr 5, 2021

6. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Apr 5, 2021

7. Namit Bhardwaj , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Apr 5, 2021 :
    From a similar different product experience in Amazon,
    It might be due a fact that by the time you placed the order they site wasn't updated with stock availability and thus it was showing available and you were able to place order.
    Now that the site stock inventory is updated and it is showing unavailable, they don't have the stock to ship you and deliver the phone and thus they are postponing the date.
    Most probablyit will keep increasing until they have stock and i think it will be on 14th April.
    So, you can try dor alternative like official Oneplus store and cancel your Amazon order if you don't want to wait.

8. chinnidiwakar
    Froyo Apr 15, 2021

chinnidiwakar , Apr 15, 2021 :
    cant do that because in oneplus website it is out of stock from 31st march.