OP9pro versus S21+U photo battle .. not that bad, or say, much better than some people say via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. nicolasd85
    Donut Apr 11, 2021

McJader, MarkoBatrac and Caoimhín like this.
  2. dinamoski
    Gingerbread Apr 12, 2021

Caoimhín likes this.
  4. dinamoski
    Gingerbread Apr 12, 2021

kalaljatin and Caoimhín like this.
  5. MarkoBatrac
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 13, 2021

MarkoBatrac , via OnePlus 9 Pro Stellar Black , Apr 13, 2021 :
    Same.. except few hiccups , battery life and smoothness , but that will be fixed in next builds ')

I thought to switch from op9pro to s21 ultra, but I get used with OP and I like it a lot :) and for extra price of s21 u we got better selfie cam, and a little more extra

6. lepathie
    Honeycomb Apr 13, 2021

lepathie , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Apr 13, 2021 :
    To be honest... In daylight pictures don't seem that much better than on OnePlus 3 with GCam. Pictures are missing detail, default output is just 4000x3000 and full-res doesn't get any more details into the file. Makes me kinda disappointed to be honest. Looking at the pictures on my UHD PC-Monitor I instantly see an Oil-painting and have no great possibilities for cutting the image.
    Doesn't come close to the detail the 20MP camera of the Lumia 950, I once used for some weeks, captured.

That said. Lowlight-perfomance is excellent, the multiple cameras offer great flexibility. Zoom definitely could be better. Portrait mode is better than I expected. Pro-mode is useless, since you don't get that HDR-magic into the output. You need something like Apples ProRes to really have useful RAW-pictures.

J1615493696774 likes this.
  7. urosc
    Eclair Apr 14, 2021

urosc , Apr 14, 2021 :
    + S21 ultra is heavy, like a brick, huge camera bumb... no thanks :)