Froyo Feb 4, 2017

mohitsk , Feb 4, 2017 :
    t

2. vigneshrpnair
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2017

3. ironass
    Lollipop Feb 5, 2017

ironass , Feb 5, 2017 :
    The current Lunar New Year ends 15th February 2018.

Sun90 and MrCharlie like this.
  4. Maxsteel9
    Froyo Feb 5, 2017

Maxsteel9 , Feb 5, 2017 :
    Wow! I've actually never owned a product from any company where the product was such a success and a delight to use compared to other brands but more importantly that the developers actually keep people in the loop about things.

I know OnePlus has to grow but hope this type of customer focus will not stop. Thanks.

otto2 likes this.
  5. merewoodbebox
    Jelly Bean Feb 5, 2017

otto2 likes this.
  6. G_Elin_Alexandrov_DTSg
    Froyo Feb 5, 2017

G_Elin_Alexandrov_DTSg , Feb 5, 2017 :
    Can't wait for a nice solid Nougat update. Still love my 3T. My iPhone buddies really dig it, which says a lot about the quality of the product.

otto2 likes this.
  7. op3thk
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

op3thk , Feb 6, 2017 :
    When is the touch latency issue being fixed? Thats the only problem for me in this phone.

8. otto2
    Photography Expert Feb 8, 2017

otto2 , Feb 8, 2017 :
    What Issue are you talking about? My phone works great?

ghostdragons445 likes this.
  9. F_Thonz_Lagda_Turtur_Lpg
    Gingerbread Feb 15, 2017

mrambriz likes this.
  10. Intruder71
    Lollipop Feb 15, 2017

Intruder71 , Feb 15, 2017 :
    How is it? It's barely 2 weeks ago buy yourself a calendar...

deviantartjr and Dresa91 like this.
  11. F_Thonz_Lagda_Turtur_Lpg
    Gingerbread Feb 15, 2017

mrambriz likes this.
  12. mrambriz
    Honeycomb Feb 16, 2017

13. rlramakrishnan
    Gingerbread Feb 16, 2017

14. ShortyEx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 16, 2017

ShortyEx , Feb 16, 2017 :
    @Tony L. I've a suggestion for when you reboot the program after this month break, include the OP2 in the program. I know that @Carl thinks the device is a mistake but I think it's still a very capable device and definitely worth the beta program. Also, adding it will lead to less frustration on the forums about updates, security patches, communication and unstable non-beta releases.

Nougat has been promised to OP2 users so why not spare yourselves of the bad feedback after the release? Including the OP2 to the beta program could prevent such bad publicity as you are involving the OP2 users in the process of building up to a major release. Communication-wise this would be a major improvement, not to mention how many bugs you could get rid of that you would normally have if you don't do this.

3.5.6 is really great but bugs are still present and let's not forget 3.5.6/3.5.7 are still hotfix versions for some really major bugs in the 3.5.5 release.

Besides that, have a great New Year and keep up the good work because OOS is really moving in the right direction :)

15. Salt505
    Jelly Bean Feb 16, 2017

Salt505 , Feb 16, 2017 :
    We can probably expect the next Open Beta to come out on the 18th because it marks exactly one month from the original post.

16. F_Thirumalai_UlUY
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2017

F_Thirumalai_UlUY , Feb 16, 2017 :
    I bought one plus three from Amazon on September 13 2016. nowadays my battery draining too fast, three percentage drain in three minutes which is unbearable, can you please support?

17. manurivarola
    Cupcake Feb 16, 2017

18. otto2
    Photography Expert Feb 17, 2017

otto2 , Feb 17, 2017 :
    Yes, we can support. Just use your reading skills, learn to use the search button and follow the bunch of tips and guides you can find right here in this wonderful and great community forum. But please be aware: No spoon feeding here, since most experienced users don t like to answer the same questions, they have answered right here for many, many,many times before.
    Once you ve analized, what exactly is draining your battery and give us a clear input, i am very sure, you will get an output helping you to solve your issue. :)

Wahoux, Sun90 and ShortyEx like this.
  19. cmatte
    Froyo Feb 17, 2017

cmatte , Feb 17, 2017 :
    Enjoy it, guys!

When you come back on fire, please consider to update OnePlus 3/3T with the latest Android security patch first thing. It is so annoying to have to carry two phones because the 3T I bought 3 weeks ago is no more compliant to my Corporate policies as it misses the Android patch.....

Thank you for your continued support! Keep going :)

20. debasish497
    Donut Feb 18, 2017

Salt505 likes this.