[Open] Extremely poor service - TV not getting installed from past 18 days

1. Pranjalj
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2020

Pranjalj , Nov 25, 2020 :
    I'm writing this with utter disappointment and despair in OnePlus customer service. I requested installation of OnePlus TV on 8th November (Ordered via OnePlus store application) through customer support (Ticket ID-201109-001571). It has been 18 days but neither the installation has bee done nor even a date for installation has been given. I've tried every means of communication to get it done but it's like company deliberately do not want to help. I've tried below mentioned ways:
    Customer call support - Contacted 7-8 times but only got wrong information and even lies. A representative from customer support told me that a person is already on the way to do installation but nobody arrived. Whenever I called I always asked for a confirmation via sms or mail but company didn't even send a mail or SMS.
    Instagram - Team asked to send the issue via Twitter or Facebook.
    Twitter - Posted the issue one week ago, team escalated the issue but no solution received yet.
    Facebook - Team didn't even bother to reply.

This is my last hope of getting my issue resolved. I'm literally so tired of this, first you pay money and buy the product but that's not enough, now you have to give one-two hour of your time everyday to just get it installed! I don't understand, if you can't give service then why are you selling?

I don't even want the TV now, I feel like it would be better if I just throw the TV out. It would be great if company can take it back because god knows how will I be able to get it serviced in future when I'm able to get so 'great' customer service experience right now. I have felt as if I was being harassed or bullied as a customer.

I'm so much disappointed in OnePlus, I never expected this kind of behaviour from a company like OnePlus. I never imagined that anybody would've have to go through this much trouble and regret after buying a product.

2. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Nov 25, 2020

Venky61 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    Hey..
    That's really sad to hear. I know that feeling of having the unit and not able to use it.
    As this is a user forum, there isn't much that can be done, which Customer Care couldn't already do for installation.
    But, I will try to share your Service ID with the team and escalate. Hopefully, it gets resolved soon.

3. Pranjalj
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

Pranjalj , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Hey, thank you so much for the help. I've tried everything, every means possible to reach out but it's like they don't want to help! I'm getting no response from anywhere. I just want this to somehow get circulated internally in the company to whomsoever responsible for this department that a customer is going through this much just to get a TV installed.

Yash Pratap Singh. and Venky61 like this.
  4. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Nov 26, 2020

Yash Pratap Singh. , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Yeah, I understand. I also faced a delay in my installation of the OnePlus Q1 TV. OnePlus really needs to work on its installation delays. But @Venky61 has escalated your issue to the team, so that it can be resolved as soon as possible. And that's the most we , users like you, can do. We all are not in direct contact with the OnePlus team, so we'll not be able to circulate this internally. However the OnePlus Customer Support can do that...I know that they are a little unresponsive. You can try contacting them over OnePlus Customer Support Live Chat. The Live Chat always assigns you a CS team member and it gives you an assurance of talking to customer support. But the actions they can take is very limited. And that's all I can suggest you.
    I hope your issue is fixed as soon as possible.
    Thanks!

Pranjalj likes this.
  5. Pranjalj
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

Pranjalj , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Thanks for the help. Hace tried their chat support, hope something happens from there.

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  6. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Nov 26, 2020

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020

7. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Dec 1, 2020

Yash Pratap Singh. , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Hey!
    Any update? If your issue is resolved, you can close the thread!