[OPEN] One invite giveaway, One - 64 GB Sandstone Black

1. Songyu
    Donut Jan 15, 2015

Songyu , Jan 15, 2015 :
    GONE! Invite goes to annaw85.
    The answer was: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
    (Can't edit the title, damn. :( )

--
    I got a email with a 24 hour invite for a One - 64 GB Sandstone Black.

Sadly I don't have the money to actual buy one (eh eh, get it?? ;) ), but I suppose someone else will.

"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"

Write me a private message containing the FULL name of whoever said this quote. The first person[1] to send me the correct answer will get the invite. I'll update this threads title/post (whichever is possible) once it is given away.

I'll ignore messages written in here (you can still tell me how I am an awesome and great person though, always open for that).

Cheers and good luck!

Further information about the invite from the email:
    Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.
    The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

[1] I actually wanted to make it that the tenth person would get the invite, but I'm not sure if that would've worked out... So it is just the fastest one now, sorry everyone else. :(

2. rodrosalazar
    Froyo Jan 15, 2015

3. astralstu
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2015

4. Chreks
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2015

5. jiffin_joy
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2015

6. albertoporrasg
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2015

7. dada789123
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2015

8. MaryKNevin
    Donut Jan 15, 2015

MaryKNevin , Jan 15, 2015 :
    Please may I have your invite. I would love to buy the phone and only the lack of an invite is stopping me x

9. risjek
    Froyo Jan 15, 2015

risjek , Jan 15, 2015 :
    I have one invite too, but only I will give for people from EU, and Minimum you should be Éclair and bigger level.

10. nlhc
    Gingerbread Jan 15, 2015

11. annaw85
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2015