100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Trilokmadasu
    Cupcake Oct 15, 2020

Trilokmadasu , Oct 15, 2020 :
    Hi Team,

Am very disappointed for reporting these type of issues to your notice.
    there is a lag issues while connecting my Sony SA-D40 4.1 home theater via bluetooth.
    Due to this lag even there is complete lag in Video as well.
    I have seen some threads reporting about the same issue in last year , and after 2019 there is also a latest updates released but till now problem haven't fixed.

I hope you people will release the updated patch for fixing this audio delay issue.

BR
    Trilok Madasu

2. Trilokmadasu
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2020

3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Oct 21, 2020

Venky61 , Oct 21, 2020 :
    The team has been made aware of this issue long back but whether it will be rectified or not in the next update has to be seen.

Tobikage and Amanrae like this.
  4. Trilokmadasu
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2021

5. G_anany_mathur_pevY , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 27, 2021 :
    Can you share a link to the post where they've bothered responding?

6. G_anany_mathur_pevY , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 27, 2021 :
    There is an issue which has been around for a long time now and a basic one at that, there was no Audio delay problem in the previous builds of the software on the tv but ever since the last update there has been a pestering Audio delay problem. The tv has stopped receiving updates from that point on, every few months some poor chap trots onto the forum to compain about the same and we're told that the support team has been made aware of the issue and is actively working on it, really?
    This is getting ridiculous and I for one, am deeply disappointed in the company. I have been an advocate for OnePlus for a long time now, got a OnePlus 3 first then made my entire family switch to OnePlus devices over the years and upgraded to another OnePlus myself, I have seen the shift the company is making but I'm deeply disappointed to see that it comes at the cost of customer satisfaction, especially in the form of after sales services, a software problem which is shared by every unit every sold of the model which has been left unchecked is just sad. I frankly feel like I've wasted my money buying this tv if it's not gonna be supported for even the most essential of things like basic bluetooth compatibility.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021

7. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Mar 27, 2021

Venky61 likes this.
  8. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Mar 28, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Mar 28, 2021 :
    @Venky61 is a TV Expert in the community so he is in contact with the team.

Venky61 likes this.
  9. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Mar 29, 2021

Venky61 , Mar 29, 2021 :
    The last update was in Nov 2020, so I don't know how that's a year ago.
    But I agree that the BT issue is the most frustrating and disappointing part with the Q1 series. The team has never been present on the forum to address the issues or assurance on solving it. So, am not expecting them at all. I have kept the status of this thread OPEN for a reason. I really hope that they solve it with the next update atleast.
    You are free to share your views on the forum but please follow the forum rules and do that in the existing threads of same topic rather than creating new ones. Merged your post.

10. G_anany_mathur_pevY , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 29, 2021 :
    You're right, I apologise on the one year part, I was wrong.

11. gauravbisht2000
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2021

gauravbisht2000 , Apr 8, 2021 :
    I recently purchased OP Q1 TV, and I hope I swa this thread before.
    I used to see movies late night with my bluetooth earphone (currently have Fiio BTR3, Realme Buds and Realme Pro) all are facing audio choppy while using bluetooth.

Also facing video choppy ness while bluetooth is connected.

Workaround : I have Fire Stick and it work flawless on it. But as it is 4K TV so I need to purchase Fire stick 4K for it now.