Nougat Head Moderator Nov 25, 2020

Dresa91 and J4t1np4r3kh like this.
  4. pablofg1978

Dresa91 likes this.
  5. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 25, 2020

dsmonteiro , Nov 25, 2020 :
    In all fairness, it does break one, as the title doesn't really reflect the thread's topic.

@lytoh38, do you mind providing a title that better fits the thread?

The link you're sharing is an opinion piece. It would be much more interesting if you shared your thoughts on the matter rather than simply posting a link.

6. lytoh38
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

lytoh38 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    All threads are hidden and censored, I will post all this on larger sites than the oneplus forum where it will not be censored.

7. lytoh38
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

lytoh38 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    And if I have put this title it is because of the censorship from the beginning.

8. pablofg1978

pablofg1978 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    You are free to post whatever you want where you want (if does not break the rules), if you have any issues with a moderator action, you can contact the moderator or report the action, and another mod will take care of it.
    Please be sure to read and follow the forum rules
    https://forums.oneplus.com/help/terms
    2.3. Off-topic discussion
    Discuss the topic as defined in the original post. "TL;DR", "first!" and similar posts do not provide a constructive basis for discussion, and as such will be removed under this rule. If for any reason you find yourself engaged in an off-topic discussion, please move to a more pertinent thread or continue via private messages.
    Equally, when creating a thread, please ensure there is a topic to discuss which is relevant to the community. If you want to share personal statements, please do so as a "status update" on your own profile.
    2.6. Duplicate Content
    All users are strongly advised to use the search function before starting a new discussion. Other members may have already shared about the specific subject or addressed the question you are about to ask. Participating in already existing discussions also increases the likeliness of getting a reply. If you post a thread that is very similar to already posted ones, it may get merged or closed by the moderation team.
    Posting the same content repeatedly on the Forums constitutes spamming and will be warned accordingly.

The moderation and admin team reserves the right to edit, merge, close, or delete any content at any time. You will receive a notification explaining the reason why a thread has been modified or closed. If you are unhappy with the decision made by a moderator, reach out to the moderator in the first instance or use the Report feature to have another member of the moderation team look into it. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, you can request for revision by an administrator. Admin decisions are final.

Dresa91 likes this.
  9. dsmonteiro

As I see on one of the unapproved posts, @Cervantes has mentioned that he would address the situation via DM. I've also asked @pablofg1978 to follow up on that. As mentioned before, there is no censoring involved. Users are free to post anything that does not break the rules, as this link clearly doesn't. However, you cannot post them in totally unrelated threads, like you seem to have done previously. This is not censorship but rather keeping the forums tidy. It seems however that Cervantes issues the wrong warning, as it should've been a 2.3. Off-topic discussion rather than 2.4 No ads. (this was already rectified)

With that said, as @pablofg1978 mentioned from the start, this thread has no reason to be closed, and you're free to invite users to discuss the topic. I only kindly ask you to suggest a title that is in line with the content.

I also invite you to share your thoughts, rather than simply posting a link to an opinion piece. I would love to hear them.

10. lytoh38
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

lytoh38 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    No problem, I see a lot of excitement about having to abide by some rules, when there are thousands of real infractions that are not regulated. My time will be invested in posting these conversations together with all the captures in media where if I feel free, media, forums, Telegram groups etc and that they give their opinion on the subject, one more thing ... That oneplus is in complete failure as the brand knows everyone, censorship will not cover anything.
    I'm talking to the people in charge of XDA to see what they think of the subject and in reddit.

11. dsmonteiro

Again, you are free to discuss the opinion piece by Android Authority, but it seems like you don't want to.

12. pablofg1978

If you see other infractions that we should take care, you are free to report them.
    That other posts that you see out there does not follow the rules is not an excure to not follow the rules.
    Again, you are free to post whatever you want on your social media or other sites, but here you need to follow the rules, that you acepted when you joined. It is not censorship.

Dresa91 likes this.
  13. lytoh38
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

lytoh38 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    The first warning is a clear censorship since rule 2.4 did not make sense, from then on I have been constantly applied warnings of the dictatorship type, you have had to rummage through the rules to continue censorship, but all this is going well for me now that I will be able to demonstrate the kind of community that oneplus is, just like the Chinese regime. I don't care about this forum as it is full of people who are dissatisfied with the brand and it doesn't give me anything. But all this obviously clear that everyone possible will see it, do not hesitate.

14. dsmonteiro

Cervantes is Spanish, Pablo is Argentinian and I'm Portuguese. I'm not sure how this relates to China.

I already had the chance to explain you that Cervantes issued the wrong warning, which is the one below the one it should be. You were also told that you are free to have a thread to discuss this topic and I even asked for your viewpoints. Yet, you prefer to ignore all that and keep crying "censorship".

Again, I reiterate, feel free to discuss the opinion piece you posted above. Or not. Either way, I won't further engage in this off-topic discussion.

15. pablofg1978

Like @dsmonteiro said, it was a mistake, it should have been an off topic warning, since your post was unrelated to the thread, so it was equally removed, it is not censorship. The warning was corrected already.
    Read the forum rules, you can find them in spanish here
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/reglas-del-foro-actualizacion-mayo-2020.448019/

About the other warning that you received, you created several ranting threads about the warning, that it was removed, since also does not follow the forum rules. You should have contacted the moderator or used the report function. You have not received any warning for that, but you should had.
    Then you created this thread two times, also in wrong sections. For that (and the previus threads) you received a warning covering all the duplicate content.

Dresa91 and Aditya Javadekar like this.
  16. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 25, 2020

17. Loveit
    KitKat Nov 25, 2020

18. lytoh38
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

lytoh38 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    If you don't mind, why do you answer? Before writing think ... if something does not matter to you, it is ignored, your "intelligence" makes you contradict yourself 😂
    Does it hurt to read the article Fanboy? 🤣

Prashant2496 likes this.
  19. lytoh38
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2020

lytoh38 , Nov 25, 2020 :
    manipulation and cover your back that's what you do.

20. dsmonteiro

You keep ignoring the fact that you have been invited time and again to discuss the link that you shared above and instead decided to go on an off-topic rant against the moderators.

You also keep ignoring the forums rules, for which the moderators could warn you in accordance but decide not to.

In fact, a quick glance at your posting history shows a track record for insulting others that disagree with your point of view, or dismissing them as being paid, so I wonder if the point of this thread was ever to discuss that Android Authority article.

rarog, pablofg1978 and SoniaB like this.