Opinion: OnePlus Two is not Future Proof

1. kazisopo
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

2. Abri
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2015

Abri , Aug 3, 2015 :
    there's no rage and can you say anything else but fanboy?

3. hipsterdog
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2015

hipsterdog , Aug 3, 2015 :
    You really suck at finding good prices.

4. mzahidur
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2015

mzahidur , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Thats off their own home page. I am taking prices from directly their product pages. If there are prices any where else which is lower that is not because the phone costs less but its because the retailers are profiting from other different ways. There is a difference. If the price of the phone was less originally from the makers it would get even less discounts. So dont just flame without thinking bro.

5. hipsterdog
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2015

hipsterdog , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Then you should have said that to be more objective :) Well well.

6. Scoobems

Scoobems , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Why spend $700 when you can get a Moto X style...no need to spend that much for a better phone.

7. delusiondeny
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2015

delusiondeny , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Seriously nobody care about it anymore and to be precise here is why I think so
    1. 2k display for real I mean have you used this so called 2k display Smartphones they soak up the battery like a beast and according to me these days Battery Backup is more important than some gimmick feature which you couldn't even notice through your naked eyes.
    2. The wireless charging is like a myth because one has to use the cable at one end or the other then why not use it directly on your device.
    3. I don't think so anybody really needs 128 GB memory I mean why would they even care about it 64 GB is more than sufficient.
    4. Although I do agree that NFC should have been implemented.

8. dcmcc24
    KitKat Aug 4, 2015

9. Joey_all_the_way
    Eclair Aug 4, 2015

Joey_all_the_way , Aug 4, 2015 :
    I agree with you on the 2K display and wireless charging but he does have a point when it comes to NFC

10. Joey_all_the_way
    Eclair Aug 4, 2015

Im pretty sure if someone were to upgrade their phone every year they would just buy an $800 phone straight up instead

11. dcmcc24
    KitKat Aug 4, 2015

dcmcc24 , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Why? $400 a year is better than $800 a year.

12. Joey_all_the_way
    Eclair Aug 4, 2015

No, i mean buy an $800 phone and keep it for like 2 or 3 years. Because im pretty sure most of the people that have bought or are deciding to buy a OnePlus is because they dont have the money or budget to spend more.

13. dcmcc24
    KitKat Aug 4, 2015

dcmcc24 , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Nope I have the money to spend, but I'm not going to spend $600-$800 on a phone. That is just dumb.

14. threeplusme
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2015

threeplusme , Aug 4, 2015 :
    No phone could ever be future proof.
    Ever!

#commonsense

Joey_all_the_way likes this.
  15. vinoottanz
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2015

vinoottanz , Aug 4, 2015 :
    Love or money?

16. what07
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2015

what07 , Aug 4, 2015 :
    OP needs to really look at other flagship phones and take note before they can even claim their own as a flagship killer when it doesn't even have basic features of the current norms.

17. lalit.kultham

lalit.kultham , Aug 4, 2015 :
    No phone is future proof. Development is intrinsic to humanity.
    If you keep waiting for a better phone, you will never buy a phone!

Amit Kandola likes this.
  18. palmaholic

palmaholic , Aug 4, 2015 :
    I've been asking if it's sth to do with OPO. I'm not sure with the other users, however, I'm having a hard time with the NFC module in my OPO. It only works sometimes, and it only works randomly. I once imagined that this NFC issue wasn't solved in OP, so it's dropped. Could this be the case?

19. NaterTots
    Jelly Bean Aug 4, 2015

NaterTots , Aug 4, 2015 :

I would find that surprising reason.
    It's possible that you've got either a bad chip or maybe even a connection that isn't tight.

I've never had mine not work and I haven't read of anyone else having an issue with it.

Oh, by the way are you dating yourself with your username? ;) That's assuming it means what I think it does.

palmaholic likes this.
  20. markspl_
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2015

markspl_ , Aug 4, 2015 :
    I waited also upgraded version OPO but OPT is.. well.. almost great. Prize is huge thing but to be killer phone OPT doesn't have nfc, better resolution or fast charge. Biggest thing why I'm not going buy at this moment is nfc. I use it alot. Fast charge isn't importand for me because I charge my phone when I'm sleeping.

I wait December to see what will be their new device. I hope it has nfc.

Edit. Perhaps I'll buy used OPO to replace my old Note 2.
    Also if I'm going to buy phone I want it last long time like my Note2. Nfc will be in near future huge thing with paying so that is one reason why I want nfc. I don't want to buy new phone every year.