OPO battery died and now it's not turning back on or charging

1. thomashlub
    Eclair Sep 3, 2015

thomashlub , Sep 3, 2015 :
    As the title stated but I'll go into more details.

I was busy all day using my OPO. It went to 0 and I didn't think much of it.

I came home to charge it and it just doesn't charge anymore. The light isn't even turning on.
    I'm not sure if it's a internal issue or just the battery.
    It's definitely not the charger because I've tried it with my sister's phone and it still charges.

I'm currently trying to see if the 12 hour "charge" will change anything.
    I'll just "charge" it for 12 hours and take it off for a little bit and recharge it and see if it boots up.
    I saw that that worked for some people.

Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015

2. Patrickvanderkooi
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2015

Patrickvanderkooi , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Did anyone have a solution for this problem? This morning battery was at 10%, connected the 1+1 charging cable. It reached 22% and light went out and did not charge anymore. restarted phone, tried other charges nothing. I mean i just got this phone last year october cant believe this.

Is there anything i can do? There is juice in it for maybe 4 hours, then i am afaird it wil completely die on me

3. gringoboy
    Lollipop Oct 7, 2015

gringoboy , Oct 7, 2015 :
    Sounds like your cables or plug are dodgy. Have you tried another? A kindle charger will do for testing. Also try connect to a pc.
    Try to never let this phone run out of power. It's just not good.

4. HaxxaN
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2015

5. arctra
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2015

arctra , Oct 8, 2015 :
    Have you tried to press and hold the power button on the phone for 30 seconds or so to force reboot it? I had a similar issue with my handset and that worked for me. It might be worth a try for you. It doesn't wipe the data or anything, it just hard-reboots the phone like if you were to take the battery out.

6. shrenil19
    Jelly Bean Oct 8, 2015

shrenil19 , Oct 8, 2015 :
    Press and hold the power button and the volume button for 10 seconds and yes all the 10 seconds

7. bazos
    Donut Oct 8, 2015

bazos , Oct 8, 2015 :
    Good luck getting help from their customer service. They will simply ignore you and hope you disappear!

8. @shazwani
    Cupcake May 20, 2017

@shazwani , May 20, 2017 :
    Hello can someone help me... Im playing my phone last night and it's died by self... I'm press the power on button but it's don't work... I'm worried... And then i wake up at the morning i charge my phone and it's turned on.. Then when i disconnected my charge my phone died back... And i want to say my phone only turned on when i charge...did someone have a solution pleaseee help me... (OPO)

9. G_Abrar_Ansari_xBeu
    Froyo May 21, 2017