OPO broken - How do i save my data?

1. Viole
    Donut Mar 27, 2016

Viole , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Hello,

My Oneplus One fell to the ground and the Display broke. Now the Touchscreen doesnt work anymore, is it possible to get my data (mostly pictures) from my device without unlocking the smartphone?

MfG Marco

2. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Mar 27, 2016

3. niTe_RiDeR_Pro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 27, 2016

4. frederiksloth
    Eclair Mar 28, 2016

frederiksloth , Mar 28, 2016 :
    The pictures you have taken will be found in DCIM folder. Otherwise if you have set google photos to automatic upload, all your photos will be safe in the cloud.

5. rpowel2
    Gingerbread Mar 28, 2016

rpowel2 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    if your phone has a password, you are going to have a difficult time saving your data. You can try to use ADB to unlock it, then proceed as the others have suggested. But if your phone is locked your computer will not recognize it. I tried ADB before but didnt have much success. I have the cerberus anti theft app which allows me to unlock my phone via its website, which is MUCH easier IMO. Good luck my man. I had this same problem. I back up regularly now, but even if i miss a back up and my screen breaks, i know ill be able to unlock my phone and access the internal storage

6. DVargas
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2016

DVargas , Mar 29, 2016 :
    I also recently dropped my opo and the screen didnt crack but half of the lower portion of the screen was unresponsive and the other half was fine what should i do to fix this

7. dritske
    Eclair Mar 29, 2016

8. Fzaman90
    Eclair Mar 29, 2016

9. DVargas
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2016

DVargas , Mar 29, 2016 :
    But how do i fix the screen do i need to it replace or is it something internal that need to be fixed