OPO CM13 and DU quick charge

1. Yaznas
    Gingerbread May 16, 2016

2. DJ DarkAngel
    Eclair May 19, 2016

DJ DarkAngel , May 19, 2016 :
    As a follow up - this morning the DU lock screen is back! So even if you disable the setting it resets automatically after a couple of days. No one with any other suggestions apart from hard resetting?

3. Astraion
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2016

Astraion , May 19, 2016 :
    I'm not seeing any ad from ES except those suggested apps. I guess Adaway and MinMinGuard are doing their job pretty good. But if I start seeing them, it's going into the recycle bin, cause it's not the only explorer on the market.
    It's just old habit, and they die slowly.

The Best File Managers for Android

4. Astraion
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2016

5. silverscoob
    Cupcake May 19, 2016

silverscoob , May 19, 2016 :
    Same problem here. Try installing the ES Explorer Pro version (paid for) then virtually immediately uninstalling so getting your money back and it's done the trick for me. No guarentee mind you.

Apps & games from the Google Play Store
    Within 2 hours of purchase
    You can usually return any app or game within 2 hours for a full refund.

1. Open the Google Play Store app [​IMG].
    2. Touch the menu icon [​IMG]> Account.
    3. Scroll down to Order History and find the app or game you'd like to return.
    4. Touch Refund to complete your refund and uninstall the app.
    Note: you can only return an app or game for a refund once. If you buy it again you will not be able to get a refund.

Last edited: May 19, 2016

6. DJ DarkAngel
    Eclair May 20, 2016

DJ DarkAngel , May 20, 2016 :
    Finally found the app that was causing it. It was Phone Clean by CY Security. I had been using this app for a couple of years but it looks like they have incorporated this lock screen crap into their new update. There is no mention of it in the app settings but as soon as I uninstalled it the lock screen disappeared. Incidentally, yesterday a friend of mine had for the first time the same awful lock screen on his Samsung S6 Edge Plus and when he removed the same app it disappeared. Hopefully, all this points to Phone Clean being the culprit.

Lancelot_69 likes this.