1. 26th - Friday

30.8%
  2. 27th - Saturday

69.2%
  1. Tushar Madan
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

Tushar Madan , Dec 24, 2014 :
    Hello Friends,

Shout out to Delhi/NCR OPO users for GTG-1 read as Get-together-1 scheduled on 26th December, 8.30PM onwards at My Bar (Pahad Ganj), Delhi. All those not from Delhi and are in Delhi for work/vacations can also join. We'll be more than glad to have you here. Please make it in time as the place gets too crowded by 9.00PM and then there's waiting for an hour or so. Take note that they don't take reservations and offer table as per persons. Please give us a confirmation on this thread if you would like to join us as this will help keep the headcount. To avoid any confusion, we will be sharing the total bill amongst all. ;)

Suggestions for other places in Delhi/NCR are also welcome. Only one condition to fulfill: sasti daroo and accha khana (T: reasonably priced for food and alcohol)

Tagging active members and requesting you all to please tag users whom you know are from Delhi/NCR in this post. I don't have their user IDs. Thanks in advance and looking forward to an awesome evening with all you guys.

@abhinavsg @shadow47 @shrinathji @vincellin @tatrahumvee @itish @wordlifelove143 @rams99899 @arkesh_sharma @prakashsr91 @divyanshu42 @mayureshmane @Swapnil.ssj @sarat @DrMash @bhardwaj808 @bullet9036 @Jeremy9093 @rohitanand @mayekarsubodh @ganeshchandra.gupta @asnarain @sinha.rachit @n1dhish @namit_shah @indiangamer007 @leelajagadish @gurugraptor @prashantsahni @Xero @harshahv @oalexander @GoonerBoy @Kunjan @hosangjava @anandyesudian @Pratham Prakash Gupta @aryamn @limya @dwivedmanish @harshalg @nirmalnathaniel @Funk Wizard

PS: for those who would not be able to make it for 26th.....don't worry. We have many more GTG's coming but that shouldn't sway you away from this one. ;)

Directions: 2 mins walk from Ram-Krishna Aashram Marg Metro Station (Next/Previous station to Rajiv Chowk) on Blue Line.

Edit: Have added poll dates following a few requests made by users. The dates are currently open and will be decided based on preferences stated by polls. Even for guys who are open to both the dates, please choose one as per your convenience.

Edit 2: The dates for the GTG had been moved to 27th (Saturday) with majority people preferring this date. Please drop in your numbers as PMs and we'll coordinate. The timing has also been rescheduled as people want to be home early. Hence, we're all planning to catch up at the RKA metro station at 7.00pm. Please take note and inform those whom you know are coming.

See ya soon.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014

2. Funk Wizard
    Lollipop Moderator Dec 24, 2014

Funk Wizard , Dec 24, 2014 :
    Thanks Tushar for taking the initiative, looking forward to meet you all

3. kachdu
    Gingerbread Dec 24, 2014

spartanishan and Funk Wizard like this.
  4. Funk Wizard

5. shivkaranshah
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 24, 2014

shivkaranshah , Dec 24, 2014 :
    Nice work guys !!

Funk Wizard likes this.
  6. Tushar Madan
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

Hi @kachdu , please join us there at the venue to have fun/discussions/drinks/food/etc. We are looking forward to lot of tech talks from OPO owners, their experiences, nudges, and ofcourse a lot of bakch**i ;)

You may also tag users whom you know and are not tagged in the post as the tags are taken from active member lists.

Thanks @shivkaranshah in case you are from Delhi then please join us. We'll be glad to have you.
    @aman360elite @Gauravmark993 see if you can tag in for the meet.

Funk Wizard likes this.
  7. rajat_d
    Eclair Dec 24, 2014

TimCook likes this.
  8. TimCook
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

9. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Dec 24, 2014

10. spartanishan
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

spartanishan , Dec 24, 2014 :
    were you there at the launch event as well...feel like I saw you there... were you the one from bangalore ? tech review website ?

11. rustagi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 24, 2014

12. Funk Wizard

Funk Wizard , Dec 24, 2014 :
    Yes he was there with us on the launch but he is from delhi.

13. Tushar Madan
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

Dates are open now between 26th and 27th. So no more of those exam excuses. Better be there ;)
    Thanks. Join us if you are from Delhi.
    Thanks! By the 'Never Settle with your drinks' you are referring to @ravi4ever @Sanjeev31aug @Funk Wizard , aren't you :p
    Yes, I did come for the launch event. But from Delhi.
    "Tech review website" :O LOL i don't even know how to use a boot loader. ;)
    Dates are open. Poll and try for the one you can. We'll be glad to have you here.
    Thanks for clarifying. ;)

OALEXANDER and Funk Wizard like this.
  14. yash1712
    Gingerbread Dec 24, 2014

yash1712 , Dec 24, 2014 :
    c
    cool place i live there only wish could join you but having an exam please fix a january date i know lots of food joints there and that too the cheap ones

15. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Dec 24, 2014

Funk Wizard likes this.
  16. Tushar Madan
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

Surely, will keep you updated.

17. Tushar Madan
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

Funk Wizard and vigneshvar1 like this.
  18. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Dec 24, 2014

Vicky_cbe , Dec 24, 2014 :
    his signature tells more than rooting alone,his passion for trying everything :p

Funk Wizard likes this.
  19. Tushar Madan
    Honeycomb Dec 24, 2014

Everything. :rolleyes:

Funk Wizard and vigneshvar1 like this.
  20. Vicky_cbe
    KitKat Dec 24, 2014

Vicky_cbe , Dec 24, 2014 :
    lol :D not what you think
    he's a very helpful minded guy :)

Funk Wizard likes this.