OPO Invitation Sharing System for Forum Members

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iloveoneplus
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

iloveoneplus , Apr 23, 2014 :
    JUST HIT 7000+ PEOPLE WHO WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS ONE! LETS MAKE IT 10000. MORE THE MERRIER!!!
    ***Updated 5/6/2014*******

Hey guys,

Tremendous work on this and thank you to everyone that signed up.

The final spreadsheet is here:
    [link to spreadsheet removed to avoid email farming for spam]

Please use this to access your name etc.

People who got the invite:

Please use this sheet to pass it on to the others. These should be all forum members who are really interested in the phone. Just use the email or the username on the forum to extend the invite out. Thank you guys, we all on the sheet absolutely appreciate the invite!

People who have already put their name on the sheet:

Please use the third column to say whether you want 16GB or 64GB or Don't Mind Either. It is a drop down option (Click on the small arrow) and chose your own option!

People who want to put their name on the sheet:

Use this form:
    [link removed by moderator]

Thanks guys! Let me know your thoughts if you have any better way to do this!

*********Updated 5/4/2014****

Hey guys,

We are an amazing 4500+ strong now! WOW!

Now that the invites are about to roll out. I am going to post the spreadsheet online soon.

1) The name/username field is going to be protected/locked. A 3rd column will be available to state whether you want a 16GB invite ONLY.
    2) From looking at the forums, it seems that only 16GB are available before June. Please put Y ONLY if you want the 16 GB. 64 GB request has to wait till June as it is so let's not waste an invite on that.
    3) Wait patiently until someone on that forum gets it and starts sharing it with others.

If you have a better idea, let me know and I happy to change it.

*********************************************************************************

A lot of people have started to worry about spam. In order to control spam, I have changed the sheet into a form now. If you signed up on the list earlier you are still on the list. Don't worry!! It is just hidden. I am just trying to protect your email from being spammed.

Just use the form and follow the instructions.

[Link removed by moderator]

I will provide access to the full results again when the invites start rolling out. In this way we can keep the community members emails safe and stop people from taking advantage.

If you have a better way of providing access yet stopping people from spamming, please let me know and I will change it. I believe that is the ideal solution as well.

A lot of us are on the spreadsheet idle. I request the people that are idle or are not assisting with cleaning it up to close the spreadsheet so that others can have a chance to add directly. Remember, more people that get added the better it is! Thanks!

Obviously, all of us care about getting the OnePLus One phone. There will be invitations being send around so I created a basic spreadhseet to help us help each other. Please feel free to edit to make it even better. Let us all work together to make this happen! Please close the sheet once you have added yourself! If it doesn't work just copy the link directly.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014

2. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 23, 2014

dsmonteiro , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Please use the search button before creating new threads. There's already several dozens of threads regarding invitations. Thank you.
    EDIT: Your post lives on and is helping people, so congrats! ;) @iloveoneplus

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014

3. CrazyChaos
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

MoHaMaD likes this.
  4. ktownhero
    Froyo Apr 23, 2014

ktownhero , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Thanks for setting that up. I went in and added some light formatting and the email column.

5. Deactivated User
    Apr 23, 2014

glaggis and MoHaMaD like this.
  6. iloveoneplus
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

Hey! I completely agree. Apologies. I created this so that we can actually create a good system to help us actually get the invites. If you think there are other systems out there, please feel free to delete this thread.

7. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 23, 2014

dsmonteiro , Apr 23, 2014 :
    I'm not a mod. :) I'm just saying there's a lot of threads where you could post this. But at least yours brings something new... ;)

oli42, Blutgraetsche and iloveoneplus like this.
  8. Mattymat
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

Mattymat , Apr 23, 2014 :
    I'm all for the ongoing web doc. If there's a better system, then let us know.

9. Jotace
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

oli42, SymmiDoc, senad and 2 others like this.
  10. iloveoneplus
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

I just think it is better coordinate rather than going through a list of 1000+ people who all want an invite. If I get an invite, I would want to give the invites in the fastest and most efficient way possible.

That is just how I like to operate :)

11. WhiteHartMart
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2014

WhiteHartMart , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Works for me - great idea imo - a little be of organisation/structure on a day when so many questions are unanswered ;)

glaggis likes this.
  12. Jotace
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

Jotace , Apr 23, 2014 :
    This is a great idea, if you want to be part of it just put your email, and if you don´t you shouldn't critize it

13. K1ngslice
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

14. aryansingh163
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

15. thextomex
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

thextomex , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Just change N to Y if you invited someone already. Pretty good idea with that sheet =)

Whiplash and Tabbal like this.
  16. iloveoneplus
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

Exactly! It is a self improving way with very little assistance required. Everyone wins as long as we keep it civil.
    The more people that will add to the sheet, the more chances there are to get one of them as an invite. The more people get invited on the sheet, the more people who have still not got invites will get invite.
    This makes it easier for the invited people to give invites and more accessible for people to get invitations!

SymmiDoc likes this.
  17. Deactivated User
    Apr 23, 2014

youdontknowme likes this.
  18. ibanezman
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

19. iloveoneplus
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

It seems like everyone else can. Maybe something with your browser? I just checked it again and it looks fine!

SymmiDoc likes this.
  20. ibanezman
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

ibanezman , Apr 23, 2014 :
    I had to open it a couple of times before I could edit it... :p