OPO = OPPO ?

?

Is ONE PLUS a totally separate company or somehow connected to OPPO?

1. ONE PLUS has nothing to do with OPPO

34.1%
  2. ONE PLUS is connected to OPPO

65.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nguser
    KitKat Mar 24, 2014

nguser , Mar 24, 2014 :
    No angry at all, I'm so relaxed. I didn't put emoticons in it so maybe it sounds too serious.

2. GregOrevo
    Gingerbread Mar 24, 2014

GregOrevo , Mar 24, 2014 :
    Haha i know you're not angry i'm just teasing, besides, i always says i don't like to call it OPO so high five buddy.

3. nguser
    KitKat Mar 24, 2014

nguser , Mar 24, 2014 :
    [​IMG]

harvey and GregOrevo like this.
  4. Yuri
    Eclair Mar 24, 2014

Yuri , Mar 24, 2014 :
    I believe they share more than name similarities (OPPO company and OP startup with OPO phone). They have same screen size (5.5" in both OnePlus One and Find 7), both have 13mp camera, some OPPO company staff began working on OPO... must be all a huge coincidence, because their worker's minds were completely unaffected by OPPO products and company.

If you ask me they're just showing "what OPPO (Find7) should've been", in their opinion. Just my personal vision of the situation.

PS: its kind of hard for me to judge either Oppo Find 7 or OnePlus One phone and call either of them good as I didn't have a chance to use Find 7 and don't know much about OnePlus One phone. Calling either of them "great, amazing product" would be simple dreaming for me. As if I was a dreamer and reality was my personal dream, made as I want to see it. Sadly, its not the case.

5. lazaros poumpouridis
    Froyo Mar 25, 2014

lazaros poumpouridis , Mar 25, 2014 :
    Oppo is really setting standards guys.. Look at that wonderfull find 7.. And a 2k screen.. This is the way to make new phones.. Throw at them the lagest technology that will leave people breathless.. Many companies could learn from them.. Look at samsungs g s 5.. Pure bullshit phone.. Useless gimmicks.. Heart rate sensors.. Fingerprint scanners.. Take out all that useless shit and throw a high resolution display instead.. Leave people amazed.. Or add an alcohol test on it.. That would be more usefull than heart rate :)

nguser likes this.
  6. nguser
    KitKat Mar 25, 2014

nguser , Mar 25, 2014 :
    Perfect. Just PERFECT!

7. GregOrevo
    Gingerbread Mar 25, 2014

GregOrevo , Mar 25, 2014 :
    Alcohol test will be on the Note 4, as well as waterproof band aid and dna analyzer.

lazaros poumpouridis likes this.
  8. lazaros poumpouridis
    Froyo Mar 26, 2014

lazaros poumpouridis , Mar 26, 2014 :
    Still wouldnt buy it cause it will be all plastic and full of toucwizz heavy as hell crap ;-)