OPO Problems on Marshmallow

1. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Dec 27, 2015

Jupeeeeee , Dec 27, 2015 :
    So, I just less than a week ago replaced the screen to my dear opo, and ive already started torchuring it the ways people usually dont.
    Jk.
    Just the usual antutu tests, flashing roms and so on.
    So, I just a few days back flashed CM13 Nightlies to my opo, and now im in the nightly 20151226, and my opo keeps rebooting every now and then randomly, even though the phone might not be on a charger. I've already discovered that some apps might cause it, like xmodgames, and now i havent used it so it doesnt reboot as much. Is it only the apps that require or want root access, or can it be apps that dont require/have root access too?
    And to the second problem, when I'm using my browser (Chrome beta) theres alot of red lines going on the edges of my screen, is it possible that my screen isnt well connected to the logic board? I mean it only happens on my browser, havent tried any other browsers either. Its not really a problem but it scares me sh*tless. And i dont think its the screen connected poorly brcause yeah, only on browser. And it goes over the notification bar too, not only the chrome window, and the line is about a few millimeters thick, around the screen. They flash so fast (but pretty often, and randomly, might be multiple times in a second or once every 20 seconds) that i havent gotten any screenshots.

Has anyone else comen across these problems? I mean the system rebooting randomly, happened to me before my screen broke, but on lollipop, cm12s. And nightlies too i think.

2. House_Maniac
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2015

House_Maniac , Dec 27, 2015 :
    random reboots has been happening in cm nightly use ressurection remix marsmallow 5.6.0 reboot has been fixed by the developper :)

mhab23 and Jupeeeeee like this.
  3. Deactivated User
    Dec 27, 2015

Jupeeeeee likes this.
  4. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Dec 27, 2015

I have so much negativeexperience from rr, huge battery draining, random lag spikes, reboots and so on, caused by all the animations though. Maybe again at some point ill try it out.
    I dont have the money to buy a new phone.

5. rkiwtir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 27, 2015

rkiwtir , Dec 27, 2015 :
    Random reboot is a problem in almost all cm13 roms as of now.
    Chrome red lines is either due to some xposed module related to chrome which is active or Forced mode of userdebug testkeys. Read it somewhere in the forums a while back.

Tarfex likes this.
  6. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Dec 27, 2015

I don't think any of my xposed modules affect or atleast should affect chrome, except maybe greenify. All i have on xposed modules list are greenify, lucky patcher, youtube adaway and youtube background player or something on those lines.

7. Tarfex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 28, 2015

Tarfex , Dec 28, 2015 :
    I had it happen on lolipop just google red line fix oneplus I think indest posted about it I don't remember but you flash a file and it goes away.

Jupeeeeee likes this.
  8. Chris.C
    Lollipop Dec 28, 2015

Chris.C , Dec 28, 2015 :
    Temasek 6.1 v2.0 custom CM on XDA appears to be fixed, I have no RR's since flashing yesterday morning

Jupeeeeee likes this.
  9. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2015

Jupeeeeee , Dec 28, 2015 :
    Just not a rom? Because im not looking forward to even updating my os, because i have everything set up now, all the modules, all the apps settings, and some authenticator apps are a pain in the A$$. I've already setup googles authenticator app multiple times within a week and I DON'T want to feel the pain to try to set up blizzards authenticator app...
    I'm not interested in changing the rom for the reason told above, but thanks!

10. Tarfex

Tarfex , Dec 28, 2015 :
    There is a flashable file that fixes the reboot problem I flashed it two days ago and haven't had a random reboot since!
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64431504&postcount=1436

11. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Dec 28, 2015

12. Tarfex

Tarfex , Dec 28, 2015 :
    I think it works, I havent had any random reboot for two days now

13. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Dec 29, 2015

Jupeeeeee , Dec 29, 2015 :
    Gotta go buy some google play prepaid cash so i can buy titanium backup...

14. Tarfex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 29, 2015

Tarfex , Dec 29, 2015 :
    Why?

15. CaBooSe
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2015

16. CaBooSe
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2015

17. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Dec 29, 2015

Jupeeeeee , Dec 29, 2015 :
    I feel like buying it since im pretty happy with how the cracked one has server me.
    I dont have one, im 15. ;)