Poll closed May 20, 2014.
  1. OnePlus One 2014 Flagship Killa!

68.4%
  2. LG G3

31.6%
  1. Drewbikscube
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 27, 2014

Drewbikscube , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Completely agree with this post. A LOT of new devices are coming. Patience is a virtue. Soon the OPO, very soon, will be obsolete.

dcmcc24 likes this.
  2. aklc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 27, 2014

aklc , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Just today. I saw 2 posting relating to Nexus at this website. Maybe it is not called the Nexus 6. You know Google likes to surprise us, hard to anticipate what they will do :D

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/08/ru...-one-nexus-smartphone-to-be-released-in-2014/
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/08/yet-another-nexus-x-leak-arrives/

If you can hold out, I would suggest the next Nexus device. It's the most logical alternative for OPO ;). If not.... still won't recommend G3 because all these new flagships are coming :p

3. CarDusan

CarDusan , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Very nice... I cannot use Cricket since I travel to Europe very often and like to use my existing phone overseas...

Cricket is using AT&T network these days or it Sprints?

4. Jimmie smith
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

5. John j
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

roanjohnnyc likes this.
  6. gioren1974
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

7. JuanL
    KitKat Aug 27, 2014

8. here not there
    Froyo Aug 27, 2014

here not there , Aug 27, 2014 :
    You shouldn't have to do that stuff, cyanogen should become more consumer friendly if they want to survive. I recently tried CM11 on my nexus 5 and it was horrible. I went to the forums of XDA too see how to make things better and it was ridiculous. That sealed me on not getting the OPO. I love android, and the fact I don't need to be a programmer to enjoy it.

9. pinkdualcore
    Eclair Aug 27, 2014

pinkdualcore , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Maybe you should wait and take a look at the devices that is coming this fall, they may suit you. I had a chance to buy the OPO, actually twice but I didn't I was so unsure about the phone, (since I've seen so many complain about it on the forum, and the customer support don't seem to be the very best and the OS seems to have a few bugs.) at least that's what I have read, though I know most of them sure are just perfect. Though now I am gonna buy the HTC one M8, since I need a phone that will last me atleast 2 years, have great support and good OS, though the ff speakers are also something that made me want to buy it. ;)

10. roanjohnnyc
    Gingerbread Aug 27, 2014

roanjohnnyc , Aug 27, 2014 :
    Not solid till I see a leak PIC! LOL!

11. rnmhaag
    Jelly Bean Aug 27, 2014

12. docwon

docwon , Aug 27, 2014 :
    If you don't mind being under contract - go with the G3. Personally, I will never be under contract again with any carrier.

13. SomeSayImHandSome
    Aug 27, 2014

SomeSayImHandSome , Aug 27, 2014 :
    people go in head first knowing this is a developer phone. want to stay bleeding edge with updates this is what happens. if we didnt get updates people would complain. we get updates people complain. NO phone is bug free. unless you want to stay the same for 100+ years like the iphone. even them. buggy at times. i for one am grateful for the choices of roms. and updates we get. hell we are even on 4.4.4 people are still dreaming to get the update lol

14. Booboolala2000
    Gingerbread Aug 28, 2014

Booboolala2000 , Aug 28, 2014 :
    ATT

15. mikemachin44
    Froyo Aug 28, 2014

mikemachin44 , Aug 28, 2014 :
    Right now, the LG G3 is vastly supperior to NOnePluss, since you CAN buy a G3 without a invite or any such bizarre disaster which is the NOnePluss. And Customer support from G3 is EXCEPTIONAL. NONEPLUSS IS ABYSMAL "NO PHONE FOR YOU!"

roanjohnnyc likes this.
  16. wtfhsf
    KitKat Aug 28, 2014

17. pilotone
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

pilotone , Aug 28, 2014 :
    I have both, an OPO for personal use and a LG G3 from work; what I can say is that I prefer the OPO over the LG G3 because I love how clean the OPO looks and feels. The LG G3, phenomenal phone as well but I hate the power/volume rocker on the back and the LG branding.

roanjohnnyc likes this.
  18. dcmcc24
    KitKat Aug 28, 2014

dcmcc24 , Aug 28, 2014 :
    I wouldn't say obsolete, but Note 4 and Nexus 6 are coming very soon. Note 4 I think is announced next week?

Drewbikscube and roanjohnnyc like this.
  19. wdiffee
    Donut Aug 28, 2014

wdiffee , Aug 28, 2014 :
    Wait for the invite. You can buy the opo outright and still have the option of using your upgrade for something better down the road. G3 has had issues with smoothness because the processor has trouble keeping up with the sheer resolution of the screen. Not saying the g3 isn't a great phone, but the competition is about to get fierce with the moto x+1, iPhone 6, note 4, and nexus x. Not to mention if Samsung or htc produces a beast in the next 6 months or so with their next flagships.

roanjohnnyc likes this.
  20. narceoneplus
    Honeycomb Aug 28, 2014

narceoneplus , Aug 28, 2014 :
    OnePlus One, of course! LG G3 lags just like the Galaxy phones. I refuse to pay a high price for sub par software.

narceoneplus2 likes this.