OPO vs note 3 vs nexus 5

1. xxqxpxx
    Donut Sep 6, 2014

xxqxpxx , Sep 6, 2014 :
    hello ,

i know this is OPO forum and everything but i wanted your opinions :D

so i guess i will wait at least 1-2 months to get an invite to buy the device and blah blah blah
    so i will take the short route and buy an invite then buy the phone , ship to US ( since they don't ship to egypt ) then one of my friends will get me the phone.

now the approximately cost will be around $410 which as you can see is more $60 ( for the 64gb version ) and i'll be using it in egypt as well so if it got bricked i'll throw the phone since i won't be able to fix it .

in the same time i can get note 3 or nexus 5 for the same amount of money with more support.

so what do you think ?

nihar11 likes this.
  2. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 6, 2014

mahvi, Q8_Panther and jkbhso3 like this.
  3. risky1301
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2014

4. Ziks_A
    Froyo Sep 6, 2014

Ziks_A , Sep 6, 2014 :
    I'm new here. What's wrong with the post? Seems fine to me

kibbt5224 and almafudd like this.
  5. rnmhaag
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2014

rnmhaag , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Everyone has different needs...do whatever you feel comfortable with...

mahvi likes this.
  6. nihar11
    Froyo Sep 6, 2014

7. stanyslas2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 6, 2014

stanyslas2 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Nexus 5 and note 3 are old fashions. They cannot be compared to opo. Do as you pleased.

AnthonyAu, troia and newmad like this.
  8. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 6, 2014

SomeSayImHandSome , Sep 6, 2014 :
    I am sure there are others I could be wrong :D just being a trouble maker

Ziks_A and mahvi like this.
  9. nihar11
    Froyo Sep 6, 2014

nihar11 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    See OPO has its merits and Nexus 5. As far as i know for support in OPO u have to send to the company at ur own cost. This doesn't stand favorable. More over if ur willing then consider Xiaomi Mi4 this is too a very nice phone. Visit www.********.com n www.xiaomiworld.com for better phone options.;););)

10. nihar11
    Froyo Sep 6, 2014

11. almafudd
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2014

almafudd , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Get a life you moron

12. gmo8492
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2014

ualman, mahvi and almafudd like this.
  13. newmad
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2014

14. sleepdragonone
    KitKat Sep 6, 2014

sleepdragonone , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Depending on how crazy you fall for the OP, if not that crazy, go for the n5.

15. kinx8
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2014

16. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 6, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Cupcake, you should not buy any phone at all if you cannot decide for yourself what phen you want to buy, cuz if someone else suggests to you what phone to buy, then every little situation you have with that phone you will blame them for that and you will say that the only reason you bought it was cuz so-and-so recommended it, see what I"m sayin?

mahvi, Q8_Panther, Skf123 and 2 others like this.
  17. oneeyedhobbit
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2014

oneeyedhobbit , Sep 6, 2014 :
    You'll have much more hardware for your buck with the OPO. Support can theoretically be an issue with OPO, though. Weigh your pros and cons, I guess.

If you want bleeding edge hardware, you're already looking at the wrong devices.

If you want excellent value, the OPO is clearly the winner.

If you want to make certain that everything works and support is available if it doesn't, then unfortunately I can't say OPO is the answer based on the experiences of other users here. Hopefully they get on fixing that.

I gambled on the OPO, and I'm hoping I don't get a crummy screen/no RMA options. I work with software for a living, so I guess I am also (over-confidently, I'm sure) banking on being able to handle software glitches. Find your own description in there and good luck, sir.

18. oneeyedhobbit
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2014

oneeyedhobbit , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Don't be an idiot. He asked for user reviews/opinions of the device, he ought to be able to get them. That is called being an informed consumer, not being unable to decide what "phen" to buy.

ualman and Q8_Panther like this.
  19. xxqxpxx
    Donut Sep 6, 2014

xxqxpxx , Sep 6, 2014 :
    i guess the price tag won't matter as i will pay the same for both devices ( even maybe less for note 3 ) . i didn't fall for the OP that much i like the device and the idea of being special, but after seeing the yellow banding and other issues concerning the device i'm not rich and i won't be able to buy any other device any time soon . so i want something i'm more sure about .
    n5 is the ideal android experience but comparing it to note 3 n5 is shit .

20. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 6, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    The last line of his post was "so what do you think?" so I wrote what I thought and now you think that I'm an idiot, well OK good for you, you don't even know me!

mahvi likes this.