OPO vs note 3 vs nexus 5

1. Skf123
    Marshmallow Sep 6, 2014

Skf123 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Very well said. I too had a nexus 5 and honestly i didn't see any performance upgrade with the OPO although i do prefer the OPO overall, the customer service is terrible at the moment so i too am selling my OPO and will probably just get the nexus 6 when/if it's released or i may wait for the oneplus 2 if customer support has improved by then.

markschoch likes this.
  2. oneeyedhobbit
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2014

oneeyedhobbit , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Fair enough. There are a lot of sheeple out there, its really too bad =).

3. n19htmare
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2014

n19htmare , Sep 6, 2014 :
    it IS faster. It was faster at opening and loading feedly, it was faster at loading Swing copters, it was faster at loading chrome, it was faster and loading gmail, it was faster at loading Sky Force... on and on...damn I wish I had made a video...... Now I just wanna get another OPO just to shut you up.

Again, it's called OPTIMIZATION.

Miffled mic? Have you seen the complaints of Oneplus call quality, recording quality? lol they're rampant... When I talk to people on the Nexus, it doesn't sound like they are in a tin can like it does with OPO and other party can hear me perfectly...while on OPO other party often complains of bad quality (I'm not the only one, MANY threads on this forum with this issue).

I'll admit the nexus battery isn't as good as OPO, I'll give Oneplus that..... but it's not that bad either.

Don't be an ignorant fanboy....Oneplus One has shortcomings, and a few of them.

4. n19htmare
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2014

Speaking of Customer Service. Google is replacing all broken or water damaged nexus 5 devices FOR FREE!! No charge to customer. That is called service!

Skf123 and oneeyedhobbit like this.
  5. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 6, 2014

Iseek1 likes this.
  6. n19htmare
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2014

it's easier to be an ignorant fool :)

oneeyedhobbit likes this.
  7. elchapinde617
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 6, 2014

elchapinde617 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    I would definitely get all 3 (thats just me)... if you're concerned about pricing, just wait for the OnePlus One (next month, you should be able to pre-order for the phone)... if you feel like a beast and prices ain't an issue, wait for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (for more than $650+) or the Nexus 6 (probably for this phone, it's going to range between $450-$550)

8. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 6, 2014

SomeSayImHandSome , Sep 6, 2014 :
    i know right. but they broke punks :rolleyes::rolleyes:

elchapinde617 likes this.
  9. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 6, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    OK, agreed, I have been involved in the wired / wireless Telecom industry as an electronics engineering technologist since 1979 and have seen so many people, companies, organizations, and governments make purchases based on recommendations provided to them and only to discover at at the end of the day didn't come anywhere close to meeting their particular needs or requirements that I have become accustomed to speaking up about it, so yes sometimes I may come across stern / abrasive / opinionated, but most of the time that's what it takes to wake people up and make them make decisions on their own based on their needs, wants and desires.

10. abdul jabbar
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2014

11. oneeyedhobbit
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2014

Sorry that we don't use ebt to buy cell phones.

12. markschoch
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2014

markschoch , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Exactly. A smooth user experience will actually allow the user to be more efficient which means a "faster phone". People also forget that with this great specs comes new, more power and memory hungry devices that sometimes struggle with simple tasks. That or they just overlook little details that can be a big pain in the *** for the user.

13. Q8_Panther
    Froyo Sep 6, 2014

xxqxpxx likes this.
  14. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 6, 2014

its funny house you know you cant. someone gets food stamps. i am tired of paying for you. get a job :D:rolleyes:

15. oneeyedhobbit
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2014

We are on the same page; no harm, no foul sir =).

16. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 6, 2014

good now suck each other off LOL

17. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 6, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    thanks, I agree, and sir was my dad, I'm just me!

18. Zacharym1
    Froyo Sep 6, 2014

19. Iseek1
    KitKat Sep 6, 2014

Iseek1 , Sep 6, 2014 :
    them's big words, is that like Hyundai and Kia don't stand a chance against GM & Ford, you know something I don't?

20. SomeSayImHandSome
    Sep 6, 2014