OPO with Diztronic

1. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb Sep 17, 2014

MAXXHEW , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Here's a quick little vid my son and I made. This will give you a better look at the OPO 64gb with Black Diztronic installed. It fits good and tight while protecting the glass when it's face down.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014

Markj99, cody1960, lmgbs and 15 others like this.
  2. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 17, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  3. t.wermer
    Froyo Sep 17, 2014

t.wermer , Sep 17, 2014 :
    I got the same setup and I'm very happy about it; fits good, looks good and protects well...

Reivon Choccoli, Lux85 and MAXXHEW like this.
  4. Stephen Gunnoe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 17, 2014

Stephen Gunnoe , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Perhaps some vocal additions to the vid would've been good. How it felt, ease of installation, tactile feel (or not) of buttons, etc.
    Looks to show fingerprints quite easily.
    I use the Tudia which shows almost none.

redleema, ualman and MAXXHEW like this.
  5. smok3y
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 17, 2014

smok3y , Sep 17, 2014 :
    I have the same setup along with a Nilkin tempered glass screen protector.

Coconut and MAXXHEW like this.
  6. joeleodabomb
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  7. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW , Sep 18, 2014 :
    1) Thanks for the positive criticism... my son and I thought about talking during the vid, but we just decided not to because of so many Non-English speakers that may view it.
    2) The case actually was softer than I had expected... more of a rubber feel than plastic, it is definitely not slippery and I could tell it will absorb any vibrations or shock.
    3) The buttons have a harder rubber feeling and work simply how they should.
    4) It was so simple to install that a 10 year old kid put it on in just seconds.
    5) As far as the fingerprints go... we made this vid right after tuna sandwich lunch, but I see what you mean, this case picks up fingerprints easily. The glass screen in my opinion is the part that shows fingerprints too much. But hey, we live in an imperfect world...
    6) Overall I'm satisfied with the Diztronic case, I would recommend it, and I would buy it again if mine got damaged somehow. It's a good case for the price... plus the free shipping on Amazon Prime.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014

8. Stefs
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

cigarwillie, Brummie61 and MAXXHEW like this.
  9. Silverchaoz
    Lollipop Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  10. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Yes it fits very well, Diztronic did a good job when they designed it. I just hope it doesn't cause overheating issues.

11. elchapinde617
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  12. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW , Sep 18, 2014 :
    I'm still trying to decide what screen protector to buy... would you recommend the Nilkin? I'm trying to decide between a tempered glass protector, or the ones they sell on this website made by OnePlus.

13. Stefs
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

Stefs , Sep 18, 2014 :
    why would it overheat? do you think there should be air circulation around phone?

14. MAXXHEW
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW , Sep 18, 2014 :
    Well technically the phone is a mini computer... the chips generate heat just like in desktop/laptop pc's. If I wrapped my desktop/laptop in rubber... it would overheat. I'm just hoping heat dissipation will not be a problem.

15. Deactivated User
    Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  16. Didiou
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  17. cioffaz
    Honeycomb Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  18. HdJedi
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

HdJedi , Sep 18, 2014 :
    It's a nice case. I got one in red but like the feel of the sandstone so much I'm not using it at the moment. Will do eventually.

MAXXHEW likes this.
  19. Idoamsalem
    Gingerbread Sep 18, 2014

MAXXHEW likes this.
  20. addam
    KitKat Sep 18, 2014

addam , Sep 18, 2014 :
    I'm thinking of ordering that one and the ringke. I just got the tudia melody clear which I really like. I also bought a 3 pack of the cruzerlite cases but the volume and power buttons are cut out, when I read the description on Amazon it said they were covered but they aren't even the package said there cut out, there nice cases I just want covered buttons.
    Man you did a good jod of not freaking out when your son set those scissor on top of that phone. :eek:nnnnnnooooooo!!!!!!!!! :D

Didiou and MAXXHEW like this.