OPPO R17

1. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

2. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

ASCHENTE_V , Aug 13, 2018 :
    meatandy

Maybe yes and maybe no.

Definitely this phone will be used as prototype for op 6T. If you still don't understand it, then you are just joking

3. BeingIncog
    Nougat Aug 13, 2018

BeingIncog , Aug 13, 2018 :
    noticed or you're not noticing the notch on your OP6!!!??? mr.notchy!!! (; (; (; (; (;

meatandy likes this.
  4. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

meatandy , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Now you are the one telling tales ...:rolleyes:

1. Sharp Aquos S2
    2. Essential PH1
    3. Iphone X
    Somewhere down the line oneplus.:p

script likes this.
  5. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

Nope , not at all.

6. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

We will both find out in November.

7. Jason Wiltjer
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2018

8. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

meatandy

Now you are the one telling tales ...

1. Sharp Aquos S2
    2. Essential PH1
    3. Iphone X
    Somewhere down the line oneplus.​

Sharp Aquous S2 was presented in August 2017, while Essential phone was presented in May 2017. I take the day of the reveal, not the day of the release. And do we here discuss the design or day of release of various smartphones? You know, that essential was presented earlier

9. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

I don't care what you take , release day is what matters to me.:sweatsmile: it's really a matter of semantics really

10. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

meatandy

I don't care what you take , release day is what matters to me.

Lol, let's then take the fact that various cheap chinese companies made its smartphones with notch long before iphone X was released, just to copy it. Then according to your crazy thinking everyone is copying cheap chinese crap... So shut up and accept it!!!
    And do we here discuss the design or day of release of various smartphones? You know, that essential was presented earlier

11. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

What do you have against cheap Chinese phones ?:eek::p

luigimario likes this.
  12. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

meatandy

What do you have against cheap Chinese phones ?

Under cheap I mean some just basement companies, that are not known at all, don't support their devices and so on, but have its name. So stop changing topics of conversation and ACCEPT YOUR LOSS

13. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 13, 2018

luigimario , Aug 13, 2018 :
    Sounds like this guy is just upset about something or other. I'm with you Andy, I'm not too concerned with who innovated what, just that I get value for what I'm buying.

Betamixz and meatandy like this.
  14. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

luigimario

Sounds like this guy is just upset about something or other. I'm with you Andy, I'm not too concerned with who innovated what, just that I get value for what I'm buying.

I'm not upset at all. I just enjoy arguing at this forum, like many others. Do you agree the essential was presented before Aquas, so this disign was firstly used by them?

15. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

What loss :p?
    Stop yelling over the interwebs about unimportant timelines , the notch came to Android well before it came to the iPhone .
    How do you like me now?:tearsofjoy:

luigimario likes this.
  16. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

meatandy

What loss ?
    Stop yelling over the interwebs about unimportant timelines , the notch came to Android well before it came to the iPhone .

How do you like me now?

I don't LIKE you at all, dude. And I think that you are just crazy boy, who changes topics not being able to accept his loss at least in one of them. Your lost in 2 and changed to the third one...
    Do we discuss 6T design or what you want?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018

17. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

All this is your opinion against mine ;) and all I did was correct in your misquoting of the facts about the iPhone x being first.

Any discussion about the 6T is pure speculation , however if there is a T variant it's design is already completed buy OnePlus. That I do know for a fact ! :D

18. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

meatandy

All this is your opinion against mine and all I did was correct in your misquoting of the facts about the iPhone x being first.

Any discussion about the 6T is pure speculation , however if there is a T variant it's design is already completed buy OnePlus. That I do know for a fact !

Here you are right, but I don't like it, because it still has notch and reminds me of essential phone, but it's better then Iphone X notch like design

19. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 13, 2018

Nobody's holding a gun to your head to make you buy any phone , you don't like the model feel free to move along to the next one that fits your interest.

I've had the 6 since the end of May and to be honest I just don't notice the notch , probably because it didn't bother me to begin with.

20. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Aug 13, 2018

meatandy

Nobody's holding a gun to your head to make you buy any phone , you don't like the model feel free to move along to the next one that fits your interest.

I've had the 6 since the end of May and to be honest I just don't notice the notch , probably because it didn't bother me to begin with.

But it bothers me, because I see it, as it's grey not black. Also it disturbs me while watching videos, showing notifications and some useful information. And it just looks like cheap chinese copying of iphone X, hate it most of all. It's not pleasing, doesn't give you much more screen space and just ugly. I just express my thoughts of the design and don't make anyone else think the same

meatandy likes this.