OPT Bluetooth issue

1. sanados
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2015

sanados , Nov 16, 2015 :
    Problem is the faulty implementation of the sync of contacts (which is a problem of android in general).
    Peugeot and Citreon refuse to fix their restarting issue.

But to actually get the phone working you will have to rely on third party software that corrects the contact entries.

I am using "Bluetooth Phonebook" which not only makes the opt connect again but also provide the option to only sync contacts that also have a phone number, as well as sending contact images and notes to the device.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android_rsap.irmc&hl=de
    1.79 Euro worth spending.

OPToxic likes this.
  2. nsevivas
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

nsevivas , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Same to me with my OPX and my Peugeot 208

3. Jrocci
    Honeycomb Nov 24, 2015

Jrocci , Nov 24, 2015 :
    Cannot even get the OPT to pair w/ my truck (Sierra 1500), let alone show the contacts.

Very disappointed.

Edit: I'm a certified dunce. My OPT is paired now. Seems to work properly.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015

4. marcomp
    Donut Nov 26, 2015

marcomp , Nov 26, 2015 :
    Two bluetooth problems here.

I paired by OPT to a Dension Gateway Lite BT (used before with a Galaxy S3 and Nokia 925 and never had problems).

Problem 1: usually the sound is perfectly ok. At times, it's choppy for the first, say, 5 minutes of usage. It starts very choppy then gets progressively better until it becomes perfect. I noticed a correlation on whether wi-fi is enabled (*edited).

Problem 2: if the phone does or receives a call, A2DP audio will resume after the call but it will last just a couple of minutes.. after that I have to disable BT and enable it again after some time to get it working again.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015

5. per@waoomail.dk
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2015

per@waoomail.dk , Nov 26, 2015 :
    I have the EXACT same problem with my Oneplus 2 and my Peugeot 308 sw. No problems with my other phone ( Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge)

6. per@waoomail.dk
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2015

per@waoomail.dk , Nov 26, 2015 :
    And after installing Bluetooth phone book then my info system in the car don't restart and I can use my OpT in the car also :)

dm13dv1b likes this.
  7. donvince
    Cupcake Dec 21, 2015

donvince , Dec 21, 2015 :
    Ever so many thanks, this fixed the problem connecting to my Peugeot 208 from my OnePlus 2

8. caloletti
    Eclair Feb 26, 2016

caloletti , Feb 26, 2016 :
    I know you posted way back in 2015, but I've got too a 2014 Peugeot 308, still same issue. Did you figure out any workaround? Hope OnePlus fixes this with the Android M update...

9. eskimosoldier
    Gingerbread Feb 26, 2016

eskimosoldier , Feb 26, 2016 :
    Yes i bought a nexus 6P :)

10. caloletti
    Eclair Feb 27, 2016

caloletti , Feb 27, 2016 :
    Good :)). I figured it out. Installed the "Bluetooth Phonebook" app and it works like a charm now. I might change the phone soon like you did if they're not going to fix the device.

11. Gregor Mohoric
    Cupcake Apr 27, 2016

Gregor Mohoric , Apr 27, 2016 :
    Hi guys,
    I've had a strange issue with my opt and car stereo pairing. The phone would pair just fine at first but soon after, the phone would crash. Every time - So I had to do a hard reset. A couple of days later I noticed that this would only happen if the phone was locked (ie screen lock). After i added my car as a trusted device (hey i trust it, why shouldn't my phone, right) everything started to work fine. No phone crashes and car audio controls working just fine (before only one song would play and stop and phone would crash - in this order).

Just in case any of you had similar issues, this might help. It would definitely help me a couple of days ago, i was ready to chuck my brand new phone into the toilet.

12. JustAPhone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 27, 2016

JustAPhone , Apr 27, 2016 :
    Go get OOS3.... only this firmware works and successfully pair with my Peugeot......

I forgot if 2.2.1 works ?..... but OOS3 definitely works with Peugeot.

13. drkupos
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

drkupos , Jun 10, 2016 :

I am driving a Citroen C4 picasso (year 2013), and had the same issue. I have a OPX phone. Console crashing whenever connecting bluetooth. After installing this app, it works perfect, both phonebook as normal Audio playback.
    Thank you for this post!!

14. josejoaomalheiro
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2016

josejoaomalheiro , Jun 17, 2016 :
    Same sync problem in a BMW equiped with Gateway Dension 500s BT and a OnePlusX phone. Can pair the two equipments and use them from the phone only because there is no sync of contacts, etc...

P.S.: It works just fine with other androids.

15. Defoult587
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2016

Defoult587 , Jun 17, 2016 :
    Hi to everyone,

I have done the upgrade to oxygen 3.0.2.....now my OPT doesn't work with my car (renault clio IV)....
    the phone connects and disconnects constantly....i don't know what to do, before the upgrade all worked fine

16. 1robinmarshall
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2016

1robinmarshall , Jul 11, 2016 :
    My wife has the same problem with out C4 and her OnePlus X but my OnePlusOne is fine! Something to do with Oxygen OS?!

17. Blacknighthawk
    Donut Dec 19, 2016

Blacknighthawk , Dec 19, 2016 :
    Hi,

I hope anyone can and will help us for this issue.

After I clear the cache in TWRP Bluetooth works for a shot time. When I switch Bluetooth off and on again, it doesn't work and it's always disabled.

When I try to switch on Bluetooth, the switch stays in gray color and that's all.

Then the same procedure again, TWREP -> clear cache and Bluetooth works for a shot time.

But I had this issue also with CM13. On my OnePlus One Bluetooth works fine with CM14 and on my wife's One with CM13 also.

So I think this is a problem of the OP2 but it can be fixed by software.

But this is not the only one... when Bluetooth is on (after clear the cache) my car is connecting to my OP2 and if it is connected, the GSM signal is lost for few seconds. After a while the Bluetooth connection drops and reconnect, the GSM signal is lost ... and so on.

The same with my two Bluetooth - Speaker at home.

And this all with the latest update from 2016-12-18... What's the problem, way we can not get any answer?

Best regards