OPT touch screen sensibility issue

1. ElfStone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 26, 2015

ElfStone , Oct 26, 2015 :
    DId you you try the stock rom with AK? I am on stock with AK and I am fine.
    But, if you don't like oxygen os, then stick with CM :)

2. kirti teja
    Cupcake Oct 26, 2015

kirti teja , Oct 26, 2015 :
    My op2 has the same issue. really embarrassing while showing to anyone. :( hope oneplus fix the issue ASAP

3. joneightyfour
    Eclair Oct 29, 2015

joneightyfour , Oct 29, 2015 :
    So tech support performed a fresh install on my OPT and it seems to have fixed the issue... Sort of... The lag that I was experiencing before that made the keyboard unusable at times appears to have gone, but occasionally I'm still experiencing input lag from the touch screen when scrolling. Pretty convinced that this is a software issue rather than a hardware one, but I suppose only time will tell.

Will be interesting to see if this improves with the rumoured OTA update that should be coming soon.

4. fkur2943
    Cupcake Oct 29, 2015

fkur2943 , Oct 29, 2015 :
    You either stay with Oxygen 2.0.2 (Fixed the touch issue,Home button not function, camera sluggish, and fingerprint does not work.)

OR

If you do not like Oxygen OS (like myself)
    For those who still suffers touchscreen issue, here is the fix (at least for me)
    Unlock bootloader,
    Install ROOT
    install TWRP
    Custom ROM
    Right now I am running Resurrection Remix Lolipop 5.1.1 r24. So far, much better than the stock Oxygen.
    Fixes the touch screen issue,
    more customization,
    Battery life is amazing,
    home button works,
    however, the fingerprint does not,
    laser auto focus works.
    Camera app need some work, but it does its job.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/development/rom-resurrection-remix-t3208988

5. egorian
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2015

egorian , Oct 30, 2015 :
    I have a similar issue on OPT Oxygen 2.1.1 (stock kernel). I found that the issue is more frequent when using a case (possibly a grounding issue?). I bought this phone recently, so I don't know if it was present or not on Oxygen 2.0.2.

6. Legitti
    Froyo Oct 30, 2015

7. Legitti
    Froyo Oct 30, 2015

8. egorian
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2015

egorian , Oct 31, 2015 :
    Already on 2.1.1, when charging I don't have this issue (that discard the screen protector or dirty screen possibility), so I'm thinking of a possible grounding issue (defective unit). Some people on other post are reporting similar issues but doesn't appear to be generalized.

9. jameh
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2015

10. joneightyfour
    Eclair Nov 2, 2015

joneightyfour , Nov 2, 2015 :
    Had a fresh install myself and ended up with the same issue, convinced it's a firmware issue, as there's no rhyme or reason for when it happens (tried putting phone down in case it was a grounding issue and still had the same problem), it's really intermittent now but I'm hopeful that it'll get resolved with the next OTA update.

11. 8755083769
    Eclair Jan 5, 2016

8755083769 , Jan 5, 2016 :
    MY 1+2 Screen getting weired in last few days....whn i put my phone into charger..the touch gon imba...some time glitch, or some time unresponsive, some time i touch one option n it responce other options...tht too much creepy for me....i lost my coc war b.cos of this shit.. :::((

12. aj7400
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 5, 2016

aj7400 , Jan 5, 2016 :
    Its the same with me ....

It has started a few days ago .... This problem did not exist earlier....

I get this problem only while charging ( origanal chrger and USB cable)