Poll closed Sep 14, 2015.
  1. Yes

28.6%
  2. No

71.4%
  1. anirbanbhakta
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

anirbanbhakta , Sep 7, 2015 :
    It depends on your craze and choices. Note 4 has awesome features, but again typically restricted modifications.

qorris likes this.
  2. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 7, 2015

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Sep 7, 2015 :
    No problem. Its hard to advice some phones on other people. Even for my friends.
    Nfc is the thing you should consider. The resolution you already know how it is. Its exactly the same as your opo. But its better (screen).
    Just watch some reviews and your bankaccount:p

qorris likes this.
  3. Snacketti
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

Snacketti , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Well I'd say no since the specs aren't really that better on the OPT and the Note 4 is a very good device. Also the customer serivce is with the 1+ much more complicated since their pretty small. Imagine getting a faulty device.... So stick with your Note 4 for now is your best option imo :p

qorris likes this.
  4. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Only IOS is crazy stable , all android devices got some issues but nothing crazy so i am ok with that . You get bugs from every new device in the begging but they fix them later with software updates.

FalconFX likes this.
  5. aenews
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

aenews , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Is the OP2 better than the Note 4? Yes IMO. However if you already have a Note 4 it probably would not be worth upgrading unless you specifically need one of the features. Would make more sense to wait a generation. That being said, if you have an invite, you should buy the OP2 and ultimately sell a phone.

qorris likes this.
  6. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Note 4 is great dont get me wrong i change opo for note 4.
    But opt looks great.

aenews likes this.
  7. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    When i get the OPT i think ill sell my note 4.

aenews likes this.
  8. aenews
    KitKat Sep 7, 2015

aenews , Sep 7, 2015 :
    That's probably the best course of action

qorris likes this.
  9. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Thats true. OP customers service is really bad.

10. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Lol ty . Its true though the note 4 is way better that opo.

11. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    Note 4 is better than OPO no doubt. I dont know about OPT though. There is no OPT in the stores so you can go and actually see the device before buying one.

12. darrenhmather
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

qorris likes this.
  13. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I dont really like the note 5. I think OPT is better not in terms of specs ofc, that glass in s6 and note 5 i dunno i just dont like it.

14. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I think in terms of performance OPT is better. I haven't seen camera performance on OPT with my oun eyes so i cant say if its better.
    NFC is also somthing that bothers me.

aaron.hossain75 likes this.
  15. Eisenhorn76
    Eclair Sep 7, 2015

Eisenhorn76 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I have a Note 4 (and an OP2) and have no plans of selling it even though I've gotten a OnePlus 2. If you can root your Note 4 (check XDA for the proper variants with dev support) and get an optimized stock rom for the the Note 4, it's even better than the Note5 (not to mention it has a removable battery, an expansion card slot and IR blaster).

There's no question that it's better than the OP2, especially if you can get the Exynos version. I notice a lot of guys talking here saying the OP2 is better even though it's obvious they don't have the Note 4. Don't listen to those guys. That's just people trying to justify their new purchase of the OP2 (i.e. overcompensating for buyer's remorse)

A lot of the people who didn't like the Note 4 didn't like it because they had bad experiences with CARRIER-LOCKED VARIANTS that were slow to get rooted (if at all) and didn't have custom ROM support, among other things. Those complaints are legit but they're the fault of the carrier, not the device.

The one area where the Note 4 loses to the OP2 is software aesthetics. TouchWiz is ugly and the Note 4 doesn't have system-level theming like the Note5 of SGS6. The 'stock' android look of the OP2 is beautiful.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015

qorris likes this.
  16. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I was using famus rom for some time, now i am on stock tuch wiz.

17. butaixyz8016
    Honeycomb Sep 7, 2015

butaixyz8016 , Sep 7, 2015 :
    No its not worth it. You better wait for one plus three :p

qorris likes this.
  18. qorris
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

qorris , Sep 7, 2015 :
    I see what you did there. :D

19. Sanjay Singh Rawat
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

Sanjay Singh Rawat , Sep 7, 2015 :