Optimization issues in Nord 2. via OnePlus Nord 2

1. .H.a.r.s.h.
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2021

.H.a.r.s.h. , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 26, 2021 :
    To OnePlus Nord 2 users,
    Is it just me or everyone feels that the Dimensity 1200 AI processor is not well optimised for all popular apps in Nord 2. Some apps work buttery smooth while some others (like whatsapp , Amazon, etc.) lag and stutter sometimes.
    I feel some touch response delay in games like Battleground Mobile India(BGMI) occasionally. Also the 90 fps gameplay is yet not available on BGMI.
    Also the battery performance is not uniform. Sometimes I get 7.5+hours of SOT while other times I get 5.5 hours of SOT on similar type of usage. The second case usually occurs when the phone gets unusually warm on light usage.
    Overall the performance is good but these above mentioned issues(and some more) are quiet the joy killer of such a good phone.
    To someone from the OnePlus team who sees this, please get those issues fixed as soon as possible. Nord 2 is such a good phone for its price.
    Thank you.

LifewithNord2 likes this.
  2. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Sep 26, 2021

Dipjyoti Nath , Sep 26, 2021 :
    Sorry to hear that you have to go through these issues while trying to operate your device on a daily basis. Apologizing for the inconvenience caused on that note. Hence, requesting you to kindly go through your personal message and help us with the required information for further investigating into your concern.