Optimized charging not working via OnePlus 8 Pro

1. MiNi1993 NL
    Donut May 19, 2020

MiNi1993 NL , via OnePlus 8 Pro , May 19, 2020 :
    An awesome feature of the OP8 (pro) seems to be broken for some time. I activated the "Optimized charging" in the battery settings, but it isn't working like in the first week. It's instantly charging to 100% instead of to 80% and after that wait until you are almost awake to put in the last 20%.
    Anyone who can tell me how to reset the bedtime recognition? Already used Gsam for 2 weeks, but couldn't find the culprit, like an app that's keeping the phone awake at night.

ferdzso likes this.
  2. OneND+
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2020

OneND+ , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Jul 16, 2020 :
    I recently just got the OP8 I have the same issue. Had the optimized charging feature work one time and now the last few days its just going straight to 100% , very frustrating when I want my phone to be at 100% when I wake up at 4 a. m. Not be done 2 hours before I even go to sleep then have to have it off the charger all night. Please fix this small but very inconvenient issue.

3. EthanMaskie
    Froyo Jul 16, 2020

EthanMaskie , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 16, 2020 :
    Your device has to learn your phone standby time over a few days and maybe weeks, after which it will start implementing the Optimized Charging feature.
    If you have a consistent sleep and wake up time wherein you don't use the phone every night for a certain amount of hours, the phone will then learn that and start the Optimized Charging feature. Won't happen immediately.

JelleZon likes this.